• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian/Toronto/GTA DisDad MeetUp?

Thanks for organizing this wdwgoofydaddy - we had a great time and look forward to the next one! (#4)

kind of disappointed - i provided my email address, got a confirmation that they received it and would provide more details - and then nothing -- why ask for my email address and then not use it?

Thanks so much to wdwgoofydaddy for setting this up!

It was great meeting each and every one of you, hearing your stories and experiences and I look forward to the next get together for the newest trip reports.

Thanks for a great evening, folks.

Sorry I couldn't make it, Hope the next one is in the area little north of 401:), Glad you all had a great time.

kind of disappointed - i provided my email address, got a confirmation that they received it and would provide more details - and then nothing -- why ask for my email address and then not use it?

I am so very sorry! it was my error. Just had too much going on with all the organization. I'm really sorry!

We are planning another on for early September. i will make sure you are included on the email.

Once again.. So very sorry...

Thanks so much to wdwgoofydaddy for setting this up!

It was great meeting each and every one of you, hearing your stories and experiences and I look forward to the next get together for the newest trip reports.

Thanks for a great evening, folks.

Thanks for coming our Fanboy.. It was great chatting

Future DiS-Dad and current DiS-Dude here. Completely missed this thread until now. Also from markham, and is looking forward to any meets coming up.

Will be PM-ing my information to you.

Future DiS-Dad and current DiS-Dude here. Completely missed this thread until now. Also from markham, and is looking forward to any meets coming up. Will be PM-ing my information to you.
Got your PM and have sent you some info. Hope you can make it.

Just sent a PM with my information. Good to see the first event went well, and that the next one is in the works. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter