• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian/Toronto/GTA DisDad MeetUp?

wdwgoofydaddy

DIS Veteran
Hello all Canadian DisDads,

I wanted to know if any DisDads would be interested in a local meet up? I live just north of Toronto, Ontario in Vaughan and would be open to meeting up with other DisDads to talk and share disney stories.

I have just found it very challenging to connect with my existing friends because they are not into Disney as I am. We are all still friends, I just cannot go into a very detailed conversation about Disney with them.

I was not thinking of anything big. Maybe just meeting up at a bar, having a beer and talking Disney.

If you like to know more about us before saying yes, visit our Disney blog.

http://www.memoriesofdisney.com/

Hoping we can start a DisDad meetup...

Markham Dad here -- and know exactly how you feel -- our friends adn family just dont get it :)

Mississauga here, I would enjoy that, of course it would probably just feed my Disney addiction that much more, :)

Aurora here, as long as it just Disney talking and not bathhouses downtown:rotfl2:,,,,Would like to talk with people that get it.

Okay Dis Dad's it would appear we have a small group of dad's that are interested in a meet up to talk about Disney.

promise... it will not be a bunch of Disney dudes in a bath house downtown...:rotfl2:

It would also appear that most are from the west end of Toronto, so I'm thinking maybe Mississauga area if everyone is okay with a bit of a drive. I'm open to suggestions too.

Right now we have the following interested:
  1. abridgel
  2. bdogledimou
  3. cslittle999
  4. gskywalker
  5. fanbiy
  6. mort1331

I'm thinking maybe a Saturday or Sunday afternoon may work best.

What do you guys think?

sucks to be the Easterner :) I would make an effort to get out there though!

Btw -- are anyone else here part of the "DisDads" official group/ facebook group?

I'm in Etobicoke, so I could go either way*.

* Please note, this is not a vote to go to the bath house.

Okay. Looks like the west end it will be. Maybe we can alternate locations if we continue to do these.
Now let's figure out dates. Does next weekend work for people. Please send me your preferred dates and times and I will figure it out.

I'm in Etobicoke, so I could go either way*.

* Please note, this is not a vote to go to the bath house.

Thanks for the clarification Fanboy(not sure about the name:confused3:rotfl2:)
Next weekend is good depends on time.

Thanks for setting this up Goofy

I'm up for a meet but unfortunately next weekend doesn't work for me. Sunday the 27th is my vote but that's a ways out. Keep me on the list if the first meeting is next week. I'm in Richmond Hill so west or east are good. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter