• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian Resident tickets are back!

westcoastminnie

Mouseketeer
Canadian Resident tickets are back! Tickets must be purchased between August 29, 2018 and April 11, 2019. Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first.

$279 for a 5 day parkhopper (vs $370 regular price) which is about a 25% discount!

Canadian Resident tickets are back! Tickets must be purchased between August 29, 2018 and April 11, 2019. Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first.

$279 for a 5 day parkhopper (vs $370 regular price) which is about a 25% discount!

Thanks for posting this! Just got my tickets! :)

Between this and the June blackouts I'm getting some major ideas about Star Wars opening dates...

As a Canadian I love this but no way I can do it this quick!!! Good for all of you that are going. I'm wondering if they are anticipating the lighter crowds as everyone waits for SWL to open or if there will be a lot of closures as they want everything working and looking good for when SWL opens.

As a Canadian I love this but no way I can do it this quick!!! Good for all of you that are going. I'm wondering if they are anticipating the lighter crowds as everyone waits for SWL to open or if there will be a lot of closures as they want everything working and looking good for when SWL opens.

It obviously isnt the date, but it seems to be a wasted opportunity not opening on May the 4th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter