Canadian Disney gift cards used IN WDW??

Kris74

Earning My Ears
Anyone knows if this will work??

If I buy Disney cards now in Ontario. Can I use them at WDW during our trip this fall?? I just think it'll be easier to save for trinkets and some snacks around the resort (not on DDP this trip) and not have to worry about the extra spending money while we're there ...

WHat do you think??

Anyone knows if this will work??

If I buy Disney cards now in Ontario. Can I use them at WDW during our trip this fall?? I just think it'll be easier to save for trinkets and some snacks around the resort (not on DDP this trip) and not have to worry about the extra spending money while we're there ...

WHat do you think??
I think it's a great concept to avoid hefty bills arriving in the mail post-trip. The only challenge with that is the currency difference, and the likelihood that the US stores won't accept a Canadian card. I don't know if you can order a US card online and have it waiting for you at your resort....

I think it's a great concept to avoid hefty bills arriving in the mail post-trip. The only challenge with that is the currency difference, and the likelihood that the US stores won't accept a Canadian card. I don't know if you can order a US card online and have it waiting for you at your resort....

Yes you can order cards that will work in WDW online. Before our last trip my SIL gave each of us a $50 gift card for our trip- worked like a charm. She said she just googled "disney world gift card" or some such and it took her right there. Good luck. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter