Canada to US shipment

♥Ariel♥

DIS Veteran
i was thinking of ordering a necklace from Forever21.com but i could only find it on the Canadian Forever 21 website. I was wondering if anyone knew or could ballpark/guess how much shipping would cost and if anyone has gotten something shipped to them in the mail from Canada and lives in the US. kthanksbye.

They won't ship it to you.

On canada.forever21.com, orders can be placed from outside of Canada, however shipping address must be within Canada. We do not ship orders internationally. If you would like to ship your order outside of Canada, please visit canada.forever21.com.

So basically, the reason you probably can't find it on the US website is because the Canadian items are older stock. The shoes I wanted to buy last week on the US site only were listed today on the Canadian site.

If you REALLY want that necklace, your best bet is to find someone you know in Canada, get them to order it, and mail it over to you.

They won't ship it to you.

On canada.forever21.com, orders can be placed from outside of Canada, however shipping address must be within Canada. We do not ship orders internationally. If you would like to ship your order outside of Canada, please visit canada.forever21.com.

So basically, the reason you probably can't find it on the US website is because the Canadian items are older stock. The shoes I wanted to buy last week on the US site only were listed today on the Canadian site.

If you REALLY want that necklace, your best bet is to find someone you know in Canada, get them to order it, and mail it over to you.

not happy with the truth hahahhahaha but thank you very much very helpful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter