Can you make dining reservations 60 days in advance for ENTIRE length of stay w/ a Good Neighbor Hotel stay at DLR?

bethannie203

Mouseketeer
We are avid WDW goers, and this is only my 2nd trip to DLR. I am SO used to being able to wake up early and book all of our dining at one time on WDW trips. For our upcoming DLR vacation in November, we are staying at the Grand Legacy in the Park -a Good Neighbor Hotel. I am wondering if this is a perk we will be able to use - being able to book dining for the entire length of stay at the opening 60 day mark?

I'm also lamenting not planning our timing well with another vacation. We will be on an Alaskan cruise when the dining window opens up in a few days - which means 5am AK time! REALLY don't want to have to get up that early several days in a row while I'm on that vacation! But the Disneyland trip is for hubby's birthday, and I want to spoil him, so I will do what I must to try to snag some good reservations - even if it means being sleep deprived in Alaska! lol ;)

To add to this, the good neighbor hotel doesn’t give you any benefit other than likely being close to the parks.

some hotels that are really close aren’t part of the program, but are still recommendable.

No. There isn't any perks for Disney for staying at a good neighbor hotel.

We are staying at the Disneyland hotel and I still had to wake up early 8 days in a row for make our dinning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter