• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you look over my MK day two planning does it flow well?

frechettegirl

Mouseketeer
Hello, I'm in the process of planning our day two trip to MK. We will have a total of 2.5 days here the week we are visiting. I will be with my three daughters 4,8 & 11. Can you look over my touring plans and let me know if you would change anything as far as flow on day two.. Also what would you recommend we do after our last FP until we need to leave to go to dinner?
I'm also open to suggestion for my half day. I'm not sure what would be the best way to tour and that will also be our first day at MK.
Thanks in advance for your feedback :)

DAY TWO:
*Extra Magic hours 8am-9am Rope Drop
  • Ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Ride Haunted Mansion:
  • Ride it’s a small world:
  • Ride Peter Pan’s Flight with FastPass: 10:15am-11:15am
  • Ride Aladdin’s Magical Carpets Ride Jungle Cruise:
  • Ride Pirates of the Caribbean Fastpass: 12:15pm-1:15pm
  • Lunch lunch at Pecos or Columbia Harbour ( is this enough time between FP?)
  • Meet Cinderella Fastpass:1:20pm -2:20pm
5:10 Dinner at 1900 Park Fare

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day one

• 8 am Breakfast reservation at Crystal Palace
  • Ride Space Mountain:
  • Ride Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin:
  • Ride Astro Orbiter:
  • Ride Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Ride The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh:
  • Ride Dumbo:
  • Ride The Barnstormer:
  • Ride Journey of the Little Mermaid:
  • Ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train with FP+: 11:30am-12:30pm
  • Visit Ariel Grotto or Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall with FP+: 1:20-2:20
  • lunch: Use FastPass+ at Be Our Guest Restaurant at 2:15pm
  • Visit Enchanted Tales with Belle with FP+: 2:40-3:40
  • See Mickey’s PhilharMagic and/or Prince Regal Royal Carrousel: 3:40
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Half Day
Arrive at 6pm Magic Kingdom (What would you change?) I don't mind switching my FP but i would like to keep the Wishes one. I'm not sure how I should travel this day.

FP 6:40 Big Thunder
FP 8:40 Seven Dwarfs
FP 9:40 Wishes

I think it looks good, nice flow. Similar to what we do.
Only thing that stuck out to me is they don't do FP+ for BOG lunch anymore, it's reservation only or walk up I guess if you are willing to risk it.

When are you going? I just got back and crowd levels were not bad at all! 30-45 minute waits for Space, Thunder, & Splash Mountains, and 60-70 minute waits for 7 Dwarves! In June, none of these were touchable without a FP+. I also ask when you're going because Pirates is still closed, but if you're going through Touring Plans I'm sure you know that, but just wanted to make sure you're aware.

I agree with the Wishes FP+. You'll get great seating for the show and you won't have to fight the crowds. I've done the same and it was a great experience.

Your schedule looks like it will work well. I personally couldn't fit so much in a day but I have a 2 year old who needs naps and breaks.

Really good flow........you've set it up so that you aren't criss crossing the park :groom: The biggest mistake I see folks make in their planning is going from Space Mountain to their next ride being Splash Mountain......with little time in between. You haven't done that.

Have a great trip pixiedust:

Doug :goofy:

We are traveling in November. Will Pirates be open by then I might have to research that. I don't like water rides so Splash Mountain is one ride i'd like to skip :)
I had to select my FP last night and of course Elsa and Ana was completely sold out. My kids are over them so its NOT that big of a deal but because its Disney and popular I did hope to get a FP.
On my half day should I keep the FPs I have or try and get ones i don't have already? It's fine if we duplicate rides and maybe those are the ones we will enjoy most and wills ave the most time?? For some reason trying to split MK in 2.5 days is hard form me to figure out.

On Day 2, you mention it is morning EMH. Then it looks like you are starting with Big Thunder and Haunted Mansion. Will those be open? Or are you planning to arrive at 9 am, even though MK opens at 8 am for EMH?

With morning EMH, you may want to start day 2 in Fantasyland instead. That still works well with the Peter Pan FP+ at 10:15-11:15 am, but you'll have to move some other stuff around.

I just assumed Big Thunder and the Mansion would be open... where can i find a list of opened attractions? Ughhh that might screw up my other days too.

When are you going? I just got back and crowd levels were not bad at all! 30-45 minute waits for Space, Thunder, & Splash Mountains, and 60-70 minute waits for 7 Dwarves! In June, none of these were touchable without a FP+.

I don't understand this comment. Here's what we were able to do in June in less than 4 hours, all without FP+. You just have to understand the crowd patterns.

Big Thunder 3x
Splash Mtn 2x
Space Mtn 2x
Mine Train (10 min wait right a closing time)
Pirates
Jungle Cruise
Haunted Mansion
Pooh
Peter Pan
Speedway
Barnstormer 2x

We also watched the parade and fireworks and had a couple of Dole Whips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter