Can You Help Me Find the Best Deal? April 23-27, 2015

AnAmericanInDisney

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip, two adults and two teens, for these dates. I'm not sure how to get the best deal- packages, separate hotel and tickets? We want front of the line access, so I guess that means we stay onsite. Partner hotels don't offer that, right? Probably 3 park days with the ability to go park to park. We do have AAA but are not Florida residents.

I'm not sure what discounts are out there, but I know you guys are the experts. Am I looking too early? Should we wait a few months or book now and make adjustments later if something comes up. RPR room only with AAA for these dates is $233. I thought that wasn't too bad.

Thanks!

We are planning a trip, two adults and two teens, for these dates. I'm not sure how to get the best deal- packages, separate hotel and tickets? We want front of the line access, so I guess that means we stay onsite. Partner hotels don't offer that, right? Probably 3 park days with the ability to go park to park. We do have AAA but are not Florida residents.

I'm not sure what discounts are out there, but I know you guys are the experts. Am I looking too early? Should we wait a few months or book now and make adjustments later if something comes up. RPR room only with AAA for these dates is $233. I thought that wasn't too bad.

Thanks!

i always call and ask the TM what rates are presently out for my dates and get the breakdown from them.
i take it from there.

if you are going a year from now, they won't be in the Loew's system except for a few.

for my october stays, i always book 11 months out with whatever rate is bookable and then modify my rate when other promo rates come out.

Thanks. I think I will book something for now and see if I can find better as it gets closer. I'm leaning towards RPR, but I hope I don't get caught in a remodel. I'm sure it will all work out fine. Haven't been in years and years and can't wait to see the Harry Potter stuff.

Don't forget to check AP rates closer to your stay. You do this by entering the code aph in the code box. You do not need an ap to check rates or book, just need it when you check in.

Thanks. I think I will book something for now and see if I can find better as it gets closer. I'm leaning towards RPR, but I hope I don't get caught in a remodel. I'm sure it will all work out fine. Haven't been in years and years and can't wait to see the Harry Potter stuff.

$233/night looks like it is the rack rate for the RPR for those dates (no discount)

Try poking around on this mousesavers page for Universal, some interesting info about AAA and other possible discounts.

http://www.mousesavers.com/discount.../universal-orlando-discounts-and-deals/#hotel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter