Can you get dining credits separated per person or is it still by your whole party per resort room?

Bete

DIS Veteran
Is this still done by whoever is on the resort reservation is grouped together with their dining credits together?

Can you be more specific? I'm planning my 2nd trip to Disney on the dining plan. Last time, my parents came down later and had their own room, so they took my DD to a character meal for one ADR while my husband and I did a separate table service. This time, we're all in one room at CBR. Do I have to make all our reservations for the same restaurant with everyone at the same time or could my husband and I do a "date night" with the others going somewhere else?

Can you be more specific? I'm planning my 2nd trip to Disney on the dining plan. Last time, my parents came down later and had their own room, so they took my DD to a character meal for one ADR while my husband and I did a separate table service. This time, we're all in one room at CBR. Do I have to make all our reservations for the same restaurant with everyone at the same time or could my husband and I do a "date night" with the others going somewhere else?
You can eat separately. But everyone in the room has charging privileges against all the credits for the room.

So if your parents wanted to go and use 20 credits at once, they could leave you without any.

That's what I thought. As long as everyone uses their allowed daily limit, we can separate. I just wanted to be sure! Thanks!

BTW, its not a daily limit. Your credits are for your whole trip. So if there for 6 nights, you have 6 TS credits and can use 3 on Day 1 and none on Day 4.

I am sharing a 2 bedroom villa with my brother and his family. I told him his family's credits for our 2 weeks stay and will ask him to track use on a spreadsheet (or give me his receipts each night).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter