Can you book CRT using a dining plan online?

alicat07

Mouseketeer
I just tried to do this, we have a reservation through DVC and I finally found a reservation for CRT for dinner one night. We are using the deluxe dining plan, but it didn't give me an option to do that and it charged my credit card....I don't mind this because I can always call to have it changed to the dining plan, right?

Is there not a way to book this online when you are using the dining plan? Do I have to call?

Most of the time it doesn't work properly and still will ask for you to pay in full.

I'd do it by phone.

If you already booked and paid, to change to the dining plan before arrival you will have to cancel the reservation and rebook. Alternatively you can get a refund when you arrive if you tell your server you will be paying with dining credits.

I had booked online, and it did not charge me(we are on the free dining plan). You had to put in your resort reservation number before you booked. I am sure you will be reimbursed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter