Can You Believe This!

Sammie said:
while it would be nice to deal with people who know everything, but hey they can't be at CRO, they are all here, :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

srfrgrl07 said:
when you call cro, as mentioned, the passholder line routes to a cro agent who boooks rooms. tell them you need a 'passholder agent' because you cannot log into the site. if they don't know what you are talking about, ask them to find out through guest services or whomever. it does exist. and let them know that the original cast member was uninformed, in a polite way, and they will be sure to educate her.

Thank you for the good hint.

Do you think there is any chance there is hope for those of us in what I've seen described as the Bermuda Triangle...checkins between 10/8 & 10/15. TIA.

BCV23 said:
Thank you for the good hint.

Do you think there is any chance there is hope for those of us in what I've seen described as the Bermuda Triangle...checkins between 10/8 & 10/15. TIA.

your guess is as good as mine. traditionally there are ap rates offered at that time of year. but i doubt the best rate program is an option since the policy states 120 days in advance. it's like with myw...they had to start it sometime and those whose didn't travel jan. 2 or later couldn't book myw. it seems that the best rate offers are close to the ap discounts of the past so far from what people have booked, so i would think as long as the ap rate becomes available for your dates, you are getting 'the best rate.'

srfrgrl07 said:
when you call cro, as mentioned, the passholder line routes to a cro agent who boooks rooms. tell them you need a 'passholder agent' because you cannot log into the site. if they don't know what you are talking about, ask them to find out through guest services or whomever. it does exist. and let them know that the original cast member was uninformed, in a polite way, and they will be sure to educate her.
Request a Passholder agent? Guess most peop;e don't realise that even though there are numbers for Passholders, those just get routed to the regular agents. More than likley you'll get a worldphile agent, those trained to deal with the Guest who comes frequently.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier more agents than not don't have access to the passholder site. You have to have a pass to get in, and that's not necessary for a CM.

Please remember when dealing with -ANYONE- on the phone, the nicer you are, the more help you get. Never Tell, always ask, and if the answer you get isn't satisfactory, please request to speak with a Guest Service Agent. With any luck they'll be able to help you.

LisaS said:
Aubriee -- please tell us more about the specific problem you are having when trying to access the passholder's website. Maybe someone here can help you. Be as specific as you can. Can you get to the starting page of the passholder's site: www.disneyworld.com/passholder ?? If not, what happens? Do you get an error message?

If you can get to that page, what happens when you enter your name and AP info and click the Submit button? Do you get an error message?

Please let us know the exact nature of the problem and maybe we can help you gain access to the site.

I can get to the starting page, but after I type in the information on the back of my AP, it just sends me back to the same starting page. I know I'm typing in the right numbers and letters. At least that's what my computer here at home does. At work after I type in my information it says something about 'system error, try again later.'

I've typed my name in all caps, all small letters, and then used caps just for the first letter of each name. The last digits on my pass is just two numbers, so I've tried putting a zero in front of them. Still can't get in. In addition to putting in the date I activated the pass, I've also tried putting in the date it is valid through (06).

I activated the pass in January and have been trying ever since to get into the site with no success. It's never seemed important until now. I went to WDW and used the AP in January and again in May. I've also never gotten a Mickey Monitor. I've called the AP number back in late January and the CM just told me that the site is down alot, but my pass was in the system. :confused3 Any suggestions?

aubriee,

That is very weird, because all I did was type my information from the back of my AP, just like you and haven't had an issue since.

Here is how you should put it in

First and Last Name: John Doe

1st box you have the 3 letter code
2nd box you have the 3 digit number
3rd box 2 digit month it was activated
4th box 2 digit day it was activated
5th box 2 digit year it was activated
6th box is (# - ####) I have a 3 digit code and add a 0 infront of the last three #'s on my AP to make it work. Someone else might have a different length number so you might need to mess around with the number to get it to work.

Passholder ID (Help me find my Passholder ID and login)
Select One (###) (MM) (DD) (YY) (# - ####)

Example WMK 002 01 01 01 0101

I hope this helps and I believe I called Disney reservations and they were the ones way back in March who told me how to do this.

aubriee said:
I can get to the starting page, but after I type in the information on the back of my AP, it just sends me back to the same starting page. I know I'm typing in the right numbers and letters. At least that's what my computer here at home does. At work after I type in my information it says something about 'system error, try again later.'

I've typed my name in all caps, all small letters, and then used caps just for the first letter of each name. The last digits on my pass is just two numbers, so I've tried putting a zero in front of them. Still can't get in. In addition to putting in the date I activated the pass, I've also tried putting in the date it is valid through (06).

I activated the pass in January and have been trying ever since to get into the site with no success. It's never seemed important until now. I went to WDW and used the AP in January and again in May. I've also never gotten a Mickey Monitor. I've called the AP number back in late January and the CM just told me that the site is down alot, but my pass was in the system. :confused3 Any suggestions?
For starters, I don't think it matters how you enter your name. I've done all lower case, mixed case, whatever and it accepts it. I even abbreviated the first name down to just one letter and it took that too. So we can eliminate that as a cause.

So maybe it's something to do with the way you are entering the info from your annual pass. First of all, you definitely want to use the year your pass was activated (04 or 05), not the year it will expire.

When you say that after you click the Submit button it brings you back to the login page, does it display a message in red colored text? When I tried mistyping the info from the pass and then clicking Submit, I got an error message in red text just above the boxes where I enter the AP info that indicated I had entered an invalid pass ID. So, do you get any sort of error message?

Otherwise, I enter the info pretty much as MagicKingdom05 describes it above. The only difference in my case is, in the 6th box, I don't have a four-digit code, I only have a single digit.

LisaS,

Actually mine has a 3 digit code that I have to add the 0 at the front for it to work. Are you saying that you have 1 number, but when you type it in on the site you put 000 then the number.

MagicKingdom05 said:
LisaS,

Actually mine has a 3 digit code that I have to add the 0 at the front for it to work. Are you saying that you have 1 number, but when you type it in on the site you put 000 then the number.
No, I just type in a single digit into that last box -- I do not use any leading zeroes.

I think it would be worthwhile for aubriee to try entering just the two digits in that box and if that doesn't work, try putting one or two zeroes in front of it to see if that helps.

LisaS,

When I got mine in Febuary I actually called reservations and they walked me through it. Maybe it's that last box that is messing people up.

MagicKingdom05 said:
LisaS,

When I got mine in Febuary I actually called reservations and they walked me through it. Maybe it's that last box that is messing people up.
I'd feel more confident about that being the problem if she is getting some kind of error message like "invalid pass ID". aubriee, are you still out there???

LisaS said:
For starters, I don't think it matters how you enter your name. I've done all lower case, mixed case, whatever and it accepts it. I even abbreviated the first name down to just one letter and it took that too. So we can eliminate that as a cause.

So maybe it's something to do with the way you are entering the info from your annual pass. First of all, you definitely want to use the year your pass was activated (04 or 05), not the year it will expire.

When you say that after you click the Submit button it brings you back to the login page, does it display a message in red colored text? When I tried mistyping the info from the pass and then clicking Submit, I got an error message in red text just above the boxes where I enter the AP info that indicated I had entered an invalid pass ID. So, do you get any sort of error message?

Otherwise, I enter the info pretty much as MagicKingdom05 describes it above. The only difference in my case is, in the 6th box, I don't have a four-digit code, I only have a single digit.

At home after I click submit, it just flashes back to the log on page with all the blanks blank again (no message of any kind). At work it says something like, 'Sorry, system error, please try again later'. At home I use MSN and now also have mossimo Firefox. At work I'm not sure what browser we have. I work for the state and all it says on my homepage is Internet Explorer. My last set of numbers on my AP is just two digits, so I tried entering a zero, then two zeros before it, but still can't get in. When I called the number in the passholder's sleeve yesterday for assistace my call got transferred to a CM in CRO who said they don't have a dept for passholders assistance and they knew nothing about how to help me access the site.

Of course this is the same CM who said there was no such program as the 'Best Rate Program' and also said all the current AP codes expire the end of August. When I told her I had had an AP code for Sept 17-24th (before I cancelled it to get the free dining pkg), she said 'well somebody made a mistake letting you have it. I know all the AP codes that are current just go through the end of August'.

I guess I've been lucky, because I've never gotten a rude CM before, but this one was really a witch. I was really polite to her, but she just didn't want to listen to anything I had to say and was so positive she was right. She said there was nothing she could do to help me get into the AP site and she had no one to report it to. She also said I didn't need to get into the site anyway, because she could book anything I needed. (This from someone who told me anything I wanted after late August would be at rack rate as 'no other discounts was available at this time--I DON'T THINK SO!!!!). I even told her the AP code I had used to book my original Sept trip. She just said that code ended in late August, not early Oct and someone had made a mistake if they were allowing AP holders discounted rooms for the fall. She said the AP codes for Sept probably wouldn't be out until late July or early August. :confused3

none of this stuff surprises me, I called at the weekend to get more details on the best rate program and was told there were no AP rates out past 07/04 !!!!! Please !!!!!! even after pointing out this inaccuracy she still insisted that the EXI for up to 10/04 was in the system but not yet live!! You gotta laugh

Val
xx

MagicKingdom05 said:
LisaS,

Two of us in our family have a 3 digit number and one of us has a 2 digit number and we don't need to add any leading zeros in the last box. What Aubriee is describing is exactly what happens to me when I try to enter the site on AOL or IE. That is why I gave the suggestion to try Mozilla Firefox. That is the only broswer I can use on my computer to access the AP website. Weird, huh?? Oddly enough, I can use the other browsers to navigate through every other seciton of the Disney site.

I am sure there is some type of conflict with the set up of the browsers and the AP site. I just don't know enough to figure that out!! :earseek:

The last box for me is one digit. (and is the number 1.) And 1 is all I have ever entered in the last box.

I'm using Internet Explorer V6 and it works fine. PNO4TE, I agree with you that it is probably the browser settings.

aubriee - do you have trouble accessing other web sites that require you to login in order to access the site? or is this the first web site that has been a problem?

LisaS said:
I'm using Internet Explorer V6 and it works fine. PNO4TE, I agree with you that it is probably the browser settings.

aubriee - do you have trouble accessing other web sites that require you to login in order to access the site? or is this the first web site that has been a problem?

No, I can log onto other sites just fine. I can even log onto the 'my reservation' part of the Disney site without problems. I just can't get into the APs site, but again thought it was funny that the CM at CRO could get in using my pass info. It has to be something with my compiter, but I just don't know enough about computers to figure out what. Then again my computer at work won't let me log into it either.

I use AOL and have no problem getting into the site for passholders.
I do have it remember my name and pass numbers but have to change the year back to 05 instead of the 2005 that shows up everytime I go back to the website.
I do not add any extra zero to the last sets of numbers either.

AUBRIEE...did you every have to get a second pass because your first one would not work in turnstiles? I know when they re-issue a pass the dates change to when the re-issue is not back to the original date of purchase. (Your pass will still be valid thru the date of activation.) If you have a non-working pass and a good pass are you using the good pass?
Just a thought....

Lori

Lori-n-NY said:
I use AOL and have no problem getting into the site for passholders.
I do have it remember my name and pass numbers but have to change the year back to 05 instead of the 2005 that shows up everytime I go back to the website.
I do not add any extra zero to the last sets of numbers either.

AUBRIEE...did you every have to get a second pass because your first one would not work in turnstiles? I know when they re-issue a pass the dates change to when the re-issue is not back to the original date of purchase. (Your pass will still be valid thru the date of activation.) If you have a non-working pass and a good pass are you using the good pass?
Just a thought....

Lori

No, I'm using the same pass I've had since I activated it in January. When I called the passholder's number (for the second time) the other day, I got a very nice CM who entered my pass # and got in with no problem, so it has to be something to do with my computers both at home and here at work. I tried getting in while I was talking to her and still couldn't get in. After entering the numbers, my computer at home just goes back to a blank log in screen and my computer at work says 'system error, try again later' , so obviously something different is wrong with each of my computers. Right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter