Can we arrive at Oga's late?

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
Our Savi Workshop reservation is at 7:25 and Oga's at 7:45. The Disney website says Savi's takes 20 minutes. Are these two things close to each other? If we are a few minutes late to Oga's will that be ok?

It took our DD about 25 mins to build (pre COVID). All the videos I’m seeing are about 20 mins; so it looks like you’re ok.
The grace period is usually 15 mins at Oga’s.

You do pay in advance at Savi’s, so that is a plus.

Last edited:
They are quite close. The problem I see is that you may not get started at exactly 7:25 for Savi’s. The last time we went, we had to wait for a bit. And really, you’re paying too much money to ruin the experience by being stressed out about getting out of Savi’s in time! Maybe go by Oga’s before your Savi’s reservation and see if they can work with you if you are delayed at Savi’s.

I wouldn't worry about showing up a little late at Oga's. They'll just take the next ADR that shows up.

I would stop at Oga’s on your way to let them know. It shouldn’t be a problem. They are usually understanding about stuff like that.

Check if you can modify your reservation 36-24 hours before. We’ve been able to modify reservations in the past (even Oga’s).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter