• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can Universal resorts print UT tickets?

My2CrazyGirls

DIS Veteran
Hi! We have e-tickets from UT. We will be at RPR for 1 night to utilize 2 days of express pass but then we will do another 1 or 2 park days staying offsite. I printed the tickets and they are full sheets of paper. I also have them on phone to scan. I really want lanyard size tickets so we can scan them for lockers and also entry.

Will RPR be able to give us actual tickets? If not, where can we go in the park where a line won't be super long to do this?

Thank you!

I've done this at Guest Relations located by the entrance of IoA but I think you can do it at your hotel as well. I would recommend picking them up before your park days as I've seen that line get really long first thing in the morning.

I've done this at Guest Relations located by the entrance of IoA but I think you can do it at your hotel as well. I would recommend picking them up before your park days as I've seen that line get really long first thing in the morning.
Is there guest relations inside and outside the park? Or just outside?

If you need the small, lanyard size tickets you can do it at any of the little guest service stands where they sell express passes and vacation packages around the parks. There is a little cart/stand to the right side where people exit King's Cross Station that never has anyone waiting. There is another one by Men in Black. In IOA, there is one in Marvel by the ice cream place as you head out of Marvel towards Toon Lagoon. The app shows locations in Jurassic and Hogsmeade but I can't picture where those are located.

Don't go to the first one inside the parks or the main guest relations or you'll wait in a line.

Hi! We have e-tickets from UT. We will be at RPR for 1 night to utilize 2 days of express pass but then we will do another 1 or 2 park days staying offsite. I printed the tickets and they are full sheets of paper. I also have them on phone to scan. I really want lanyard size tickets so we can scan them for lockers and also entry.

Will RPR be able to give us actual tickets? If not, where can we go in the park where a line won't be super long to do this?

Thank you!
I’ve done this exact thing at SF. The lady did seemed slightly annoyed and said next time I should select ‘Will Call’ which I didn’t realize but she did transfer it to a lanyard sized paper card.

I’ve done this exact thing at SF. The lady did seemed slightly annoyed and said next time I should select ‘Will Call’ which I didn’t realize but she did transfer it to a lanyard sized paper card.
I haven't tried it at the hotels so I didn't recommend it. I knew the guest services spots around the parks could do it. Good to know that the hotels can too if we have people in town visiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter