Can my 10 year old order off the childrens menu on dining plan?

YesI'mObsessed

~MTFBWY~
Just curious, she will probably like the adult menu items better. But at one restaurant in particular, she'll probably prefer a kids meal. Thanks! :sunny:

I think cost wise it would make mnore sense to pay OOP for that meal. You are paying for an adult one the plan and a kids meal is really cheap. Just a thought.

Do any restaurants frown on paying OOP for a kids meal if we are on the dining plan?? My 12 YO prefers children's menu over adult food?? I can save a few TS credits on him that way too, right??? :banana:

I dont know I have an AP so I have never used the DP but i read about people doing it a lot here so I would guess that you could do it.

the restaurant do not care if you pay oop. as long as you pay. :rotfl:

Sunshine427 said:
Do any restaurants frown on paying OOP for a kids meal if we are on the dining plan?? My 12 YO prefers children's menu over adult food?? I can save a few TS credits on him that way too, right??? :banana:
yes you can do this, disney does not care yo paid for the adult plan and then you are paying for the childs meal oop so they get paid. Also you can then pool these credits and eat at another rest or a signature one. Also ask if they can make it a bigger childs meal and just use the credit. my 12 yr old likes child meals sometimes and the rest. might give you a bigger portion of the chicken fingers etc and lake your credit if you ask.

:coffee: Thanks!! We are planning on doing the HDDR so if I pay oop for a 2 of his meals (he'd rather have a grilled cheese sandwich compared to a steak) I can use those credits for him at the HDDR. Thanks!!!

They allowed uur to kids (12) meals on the DDP. Last year the girls wanted Chicken fingers instead of an adult meal, so Le Cellier allowed then to. We just payed for the meals. Disney's good about that. Friendley's won't allow then to order off the kid's menu!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!