can I run my plan by you???

2BEKs

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I think that I've finally nailed down our plan and would like some feedback from all you pros :goodvibes

We have a 4 day pass, NOT hopper, but adding the WP&M option (which gives us 4 entries to the various "minor" venues). We're NOT staying on property, so we don't have access to EMH, but we ARE planning on hitting rope drop each morning and staying to close with the flexibility to leave mid day for a nap/swim break.

I am using RideMax and am trying to do all kinds of various plans so that we have a few options ready.

Arrive - 11:45PM Tuesday (tomorrow!)

Weds - day off to visit family, get tickets validated

Thurs - DHS; lunch @ 50s Prime Time

Fri - water park AM, then Quest / DTD PM

Sat - pre-park opening ADR for CP, MK for DS's 7th bday; lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Sun - water park AM, then Quest / DTD PM

Mon - Epcot. Futureworld in AM, break, then WS in PM.

Tues - AK in AM - 3pm ish, then DTD for final evening

Weds - fly home EARLY am

Thoughts??

Is anyone there now? What are the lines like? How horrible is the weather?

Thanks!!

Your plan looks good! I like that you alternated park days with days that are more low-key (water parks/Disney Quest). That'll make sure everyone is well-rested and stays happier. My only recommendation is to not be super-strict about your EPCOT day. You have it divided with Future World in the morning and WS in the evening; depending on what time you leave for and get back from your midday break, it might be worth grabbing FastPasses for something later in the day and/or possibly re-riding a few Future World favorites in the evening if lines are short. On the other hand, WS certainly has plenty to keep you busy... You'll have a great time either way. Enjoy your trip!!! :goodvibes

Just keep in mind that DTD is really busy at night and especially on the weekends. We were there in July and went on a Sunday night and could barely move around DTD, plus the parking was terrible. We were headed to the Marketplace and had to park all the way down at Planet Hollywood.

Looks good -- the only thing I might change is your plan to stay at Animal Kingdom until 3:00 PM :scared1: this means you'll be there during the hottest part of the day (the heat index this weeks looks to be 104 degrees!) I would plan to get there for park opening and then leaving by noon. JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter