• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I make tenative reservations?

jojuvanlaanen

Mouseketeer
We are pretty sure we will be going to WDW with Make-A-Wish in October and I know things fill up fast. We gave Make-A-Wish our preferred dates, but it takes a while for them to book. I'm wondering if we can make reservations now and then change them later if we need to?

I always make a few extra dining reservations and then as time gets closer and we straighten out our plans I cancel the extras.

You might have to pay a deposit, one night's charge, for the hotel room when you book. Could you get reimbursed for that?

Thanks for the replies! I wish I had known this sooner. Would love to get into Akershus at Epcot. There is no breakfast, Lunch or Dinner during the whole time we are staying!! Is it possible if I check every day would something open up? Does that happen sometimes??? Am I grasping for straws here?? :genie:

There are a few services that will constantly check for ADR's for you and then text you. I don't think I can mention them on here, but if you google ADR finder, I'm sure something will come up. Would Make a Wish be able to help with getting some of these with some pixie dust? Hope you have a wonderful trip and get everything you want to make it special!

Thanks for the replies! I wish I had known this sooner. Would love to get into Akershus at Epcot. There is no breakfast, Lunch or Dinner during the whole time we are staying!! Is it possible if I check every day would something open up? Does that happen sometimes??? Am I grasping for straws here?? :genie:
Are you talking resort reservation or ADR's?

ADR's. Specifically Character meals...even more specifically, princess character meals. Thanks for the heads up about the ADR finders! Wow that will be a huge help! And I just emailed Make a Wish to see if the reservation responsibility was on us or on them... i'm not sure about that. But my daughters specific wish is to be a princess and eat with them (specifically Ariel). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter