Can I Get RSR FP's for My Group If Their Tickets Are Only Scanned Into DL?

dnamertz

DIS Veteran
We have 2-day park hoppers (no early entry). Our first day is a DCA early entry day for people who have EE, so we are starting our day in Disneyland. However, there are a couple people in out group who will only be there the one day and they want to ride RSR. We want to spend those first few hours after rope drop doing some headliner rides in Disneyland, but by the time we got over do DCA, FP's for RSR will be gone (or too late in the day for us since we are seeing the nightime parade and fireworks that night).

So, is the following plan possible? If we all activiate our tickets at the Disneyland gates, can I take all of out tickets, get my hand stamped and leave DL, and activate only my ticket at the DCA gates and use all of our tickets to get RSR FP's? Or, will all of our tickets need to be activated at the DCA gates in order to get DCA FP's?

You are good as long as everyone has used their ticket to enter ONE of the parks. Which I only realized after I had already made my party come with me...

I called Disneyland a couple of months ago to ask this very same question and they said that it is allowed and totally fine to do that.

If you don't want to waste your morning DL time FP running, also be aware that single-rider is a GREAT option for RSR. DH and I especially loved that it let us "race" each other! :car:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter