• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I get away with not full length of stay DDP

love2disney

DIS Veteran
So I have 3 different DVC reservations
SSR 20-23
GFV 23-24
AKL 24-27

I have to buy DDP separately for each reservation. Can I buy it for my first stay where it will be valid till 23rd midnight and then skip the GFV reservation and again buy for the AKL reservation. Will it be valid from morning of 24th?

We do want to do 1 TS each day and we will be reaching very late on the 20th to do anything.

So I have 3 different DVC reservations
SSR 20-23
GFV 23-24
AKL 24-27

I have to buy DDP separately for each reservation. Can I buy it for my first stay where it will be valid till 23rd midnight and then skip the GFV reservation and again buy for the AKL reservation. Will it be valid from morning of 24th?

We do want to do 1 TS each day and we will be reaching very late on the 20th to do anything.
Yes.

The SSR plan would be "active" from the moment you check in until midnight following checkout. Then the AKL one would activate when you check into there. You WILL have to check into AKL before it's active, but so long as you're not hoping to use it for an early breakfast on the 24th, you should be fine. (Though, you can head over to AKL super early, check in, and have it be active at that time too, so it would work, just be a touch inconvenient.)

Yes you can, as long as they are all separate reservations. The AKL plan will be valid as soon as you check into AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter