• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I double book PS?

wen774

Mouseketeer
We have one undecided sit down meal on the dining plan for 2 adults and 2 kids. We aren't sure if we should just do a 1 voucher sit down or go to one of the double voucher restaurants use the kids ones for us, and just pay for the kids. Will they allow us to book 2 restaurants at the same time , same day? mY WORRY IS THAT IF THEY CHANGE THE VOUCHERS SO THEY NO LONGER GO INTO A BIG POT AND DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN KIDS AND ADULTS , THEN WE WOULDNT HAVE ENOUGH LEFT.(oops sorry about the caps, finger slipped) Then, if they change the policy by July I will have a backup. Does that make any sense? lol

yes you can book double PS's. Just make sure you cancel the one you don't want as soon as you know what you're doing

Apparently, Disney is getting more sophisticated and is starting to find those double booked PSs. So you may, but you might want to use a different name and a different phone number.

for the exact same reason as you, i did double book one night for my june trip. i booked one at 7pm and one at 7:10 - thinking that maybe they wouldn't catch me if i had them at different times. they didn't say anything - so both are booked. i feel bad doing this, b/c it definitely takes up spots for other diners. so, i won't make a habit of this, but for one night it is done. i will cancel the one i don't use before i leave on my trip b/c we will know by then if the "pay for the kids" option still works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter