Can I bring my own coffee maker to an all star resort?

Are you allowed to bring coffee makers into an all star resort since they do not have them in the rooms?
We were booked at pop century and trying to save money I wanted to eat in room as much as possible but value resorts don’t have microwaves .... So I called and ASKED if there’s a rule against bringing my own , she was never asked this before so she checked with a couple higher up than herself and came back with .... no rule against it ! So I did 4-5 different times , all without hassle ....though the couple of times we flew my bag was flagged by TSA for inspection .
So if I can bring this , a coffee marker has got to be no problem .

We were booked at pop century and trying to save money I wanted to eat in room as much as possible but value resorts don’t have microwaves .... So I called and ASKED if there’s a rule against bringing my own , she was never asked this before so she checked with a couple higher up than herself and came back with .... no rule against it ! So I did 4-5 different times , all without hassle ....though the couple of times we flew my bag was flagged by TSA for inspection .
Folks bring all sorts of stuff. No problem

I drink a lot of coffee. In fact, my whole family does, so I would rather bring my pot instead of spending a fortune on coffee. Plus I prefer to have my coffee as soon as I get up and not have to walk a long distance to get it.
In rooms that have a coffeepot, coffee is provided.

You brought a microwave? In a suitcase, on vacation. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter