Can I add the hopper feature to a non-expiring ticket?

kalamazoo

Mouseketeer
Now that the non-expiring ticket is no longer available through Disney, can I get them to add the park hopping feature to one that I already have in my possession?

Nobody knows for sure. At least, nobody here. There have been no reports of upgrading non-expiring tickets after they were discontinued. They way I understand the upgrade process, it's really an exchange for a new ticket, not simply adding a feature. So, we don't know if it's possible, or how much it would cost.

I just upgraded a couple non-expiring tickets a few weeks ago with no issues.
Can you give some additional details? This is the first anyone has reported about being able to upgrade since they discontinued the tickets.

Days? Features? Cost? Value applied?

Can you give some additional details? This is the first anyone has reported about being able to upgrade since they discontinued the tickets.

Days? Features? Cost? Value applied?

I had 2 6-day non-expiring tickets purchased through UCT that were only base tickets. We arrived at the park took the tickets to Guest Services inside the park, this was at Hollywood Studios and added Park Hopping. Not sure of the cost I didn't keep the receipts.

If it's unused I would say yes. Already used and past 14 days ago no.

Ahah, I think you are correct. This might be the difference. If the ticket hasn't been used at all, there may be a possibility. If the ticket was used partially and a few days are remaining, the remaining days are not able to be upgraded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter