• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can finally link DVC Ressie to MDE

Shellyred8

I'd rather be at Disney
When I had to cancel my May 11-18th trip, I rebooked for May 31 - 6. It's a split stay with one night at BLT, 2 nights at VGF and 3 nights at BWV. When I initially made the reservation, MDE wouldn't let me link the May 31 reservation. However, today, it finally let me!

This is giving me hope for a June 1 opening (with bunches of reduced options and capacity limits)! :jumping1:

I'm really not sure the linking to MDE really tells you anything about anything opening. I know we've had technical issues over the years where at times, the DVC linking just doesn't work properly. At least 2 or 3 times over recent years, I've needed MS to help me with the linking.

When I had to cancel my May 11-18th trip, I rebooked for May 31 - 6. It's a split stay with one night at BLT, 2 nights at VGF and 3 nights at BWV. When I initially made the reservation, MDE wouldn't let me link the May 31 reservation. However, today, it finally let me!

This is giving me hope for a June 1 opening (with bunches of reduced options and capacity limits)! :jumping1:

I'm sending you Pixie Dust! :tink:

I'm really not sure the linking to MDE really tells you anything about anything opening. I know we've had technical issues over the years where at times, the DVC linking just doesn't work properly. At least 2 or 3 times over recent years, I've needed MS to help me with the linking.
Agree.

IMO, it's website issues & has nothing to do with a possible reopening date.

I also had trouble linking an October reservation to MDE. For the longest time, I just couldn't get past typing in the confirmation number and our last name. No button for "NEXT" would appear. A few days ago, it just started working again. FWIW, I tried at all times of the day, even in the middle of the night when loads should be way down. No joy until mid-morning just a few days ago. Website issues! (Surely, they plan to reopen prior to October, LOL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter