• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can Canadian Disney Tickets be linked to MDE immediately?

erineab

Mouseketeer
The delivery options state will call or mail. If I purchase the tickets online will I be emailed a confirmation number that can be linked on MDE so i can make fastpass selections?

Yes, using will call option you'll receive an email confirmation with the number to link your tickets in MDE to make your FP+ selections. You'll need to go to the will call booth at the park entrance ( or Guest Service at Disney Springs) to activate the passes before first use by presenting your passport or proof of Canadian residency.

I just ordered the tickets through Disney and they were immediately linked to MDE

Yes! As everyone above said. We did this last year and everything linked just fine. About to order Canadian tickets again for this year :)

I ordered mine through Disney and they were automatically linked right away

If you buy your tickets online they will appear in your MDE right away. No need to link them with a confirmation number.

I purchased my Canadian tickets and they are linked to my MDE.

Do I still have to go to Park Guest Services to activate the tickets? I don't want to carry my passports to the parks.

I purchased my Canadian tickets and they are linked to my MDE.

Do I still have to go to Park Guest Services to activate the tickets? I don't want to carry my passports to the parks.

Yes you do need to go to GS. You can go to GS at Disney Springs if you don’t want to bring your passport at the park. You only need to activate the tickets at the beginning so you won’t need to carry your passports everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter