Can anyone tell me how much these souvenirs cost in the parks?

allbecca

Earning My Ears
How much are the Disney Starbucks cup and/or mug and also the make your own lightsaber?

Does anyone have a picture of the cinderella carriage pearl cage necklace and the price?

TIA!

I bought my girls the carriage cage necklace off of a seller on ebay. It is like $9 and BEAUTIFUL. I was worried it would be super cheap but it's nice. If you buy it there in Epcot it is much more expensive. Someone here will chime in with the price. Then you have to actually do the pick-a pearl thing to get a pearl. I think that's around $20 now.

The Disney Starbucks mugs went up to $16.99 recently and I believe we paid around $25 for a lightsaber at the end of January.

Last edited:
I agree about the carriage pearl cage - I also bought one on ebay - much nicer than I expected! The only problem - my daughter "picked" a pearl that was too large to fit in the cage! Kind of funny! So we had the pearl mounted onto a necklace in the Japanese Pav.

I bought pearl cages off Etsy last year, they were very cute. They even had a Pirate Skull cage for my son. He wore it all week :)

Thank you all so much!

I bought my girls the carriage cage necklace off of a seller on ebay. It is like $9 and BEAUTIFUL. I was worried it would be super cheap but it's nice.

I also bought one on ebay - much nicer than I expected!

I have a few that I interchange

I bought pearl cages off Etsy last year, they were very cute

Do any of you guys remember the sellers you bought them from? I don't want to end up with a cheap one :confused3

I bought my carriage from the above seller on Etsy - plus I used ebates and got 1% cash back
I also purchase some of the things I KNOW I will want (like an autograph book, a special t-shirt, etc...) and order from the disney store though ebates and get cash back on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter