Can a PTR be therapeutic?YUP!!Addictive?**2/14-I'm home...**

I think it was Binder in the bathroom with a plunger!!!

100_0398.jpg

I think it is

Buzz with the Spray Cheese in It's a Small World

And who ate the last Jalapeno Cheese Bagel? :mad:

How about a game of would you rather..............................

Would you rather .....Ride it's a small world 50 times in a row or be run over by a crowd of 25 tourists pushing doulble stollers?

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet.

He also ate very little which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.

This made him.

Wait for it :goodvibes

Wait for it :rotfl2:

(Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good)..... :rotfl:

A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis. :lmao:

Wow, this is a tough room

OK

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her. Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman says as she pops her eye back in place, I’m sure that must have embarrassed you so let me pay for your dinner to make it up to you' she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he listens, he shares his and she listens. After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast.

They have a wonderful, wonderful time. The next morning, she cooks a gourmet breakfast with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed and totally impressed. Everything had been SO incredible!

'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?

'No,' she replies, You just happened to catch my eye.'

Oh come on you had to “see” that one coming

MAGICFOR2 stop hogging all the syrup!

I'm down with some DIS Clue....It was Flat Winkers in the Hauted Mansion with a Dole Whip

I didn't have the syrup - I was stuck in the closet looking for that darn cat!

I think it was carrieanne on small world with a Mickey Bar!

How about a game of would you rather..............................

Would you rather .....Ride it's a small world 50 times in a row or be run over by a crowd of 25 tourists pushing doulble stollers?

Would you rather ride Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride 30 times with an overzealous 7 yr old who's stearing - AFTER eating cotton candy, or ride RNR one time behind Jordan, AFTER he's eaten a big helping of Cheese???

Wow, this is a tough room

OK

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her. Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman says as she pops her eye back in place, I’m sure that must have embarrassed you so let me pay for your dinner to make it up to you' she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he listens, he shares his and she listens. After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast.

They have a wonderful, wonderful time. The next morning, she cooks a gourmet breakfast with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed and totally impressed. Everything had been SO incredible!

'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?

'No,' she replies, You just happened to catch my eye.'

Oh come on you had to “see” that one coming

:rotfl2: Okay, that sounds like a joke my Grandpa told me! :rotfl2:

I didn't have the syrup - I was stuck in the closet looking for that darn cat!

Please tell the cat it's OK to come out of the closet...we're a very loving and accepting group.

Would you rather ride Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride 30 times with an overzealous 7 yr old who's stearing - AFTER eating cotton candy, or ride RNR one time behind Jordan, AFTER he's eaten a big helping of Cheese???

[]

That's a hard one!! I think I'll go with the overzealous 7 yr old!:lmao:

We need to leave here soon, Wendy and family should be home by now. I got us the Dream Suite at Disneyland for the rest of the week.

I found some art supplies so lets make some welcome home banners.

:welcome: Home
Flat Winkers, Binder & Fred!

We need to leave here soon, Wendy and family should be home by now. I got us the Dream Suite at Disneyland for the rest of the week.

I found some art supplies so lets make some welcome home banners.

:welcome: Home

Flat Winkers, Binder & Fred!

Wow, the Dream Suite! We will be so spoiled! We'd better get this place cleaned up quick! Better drain the hot tub - I saw some strange things floating in it.....

:cheer2: :cheer2: WELCOME HOME WENDY, JORDY, AND THE CREW!!!!! TIME TO GET TYPING!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

WE MISSED YOU! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter