Camp of Disney RP Part 4

OOC: No there will be a different plan now. Let's see... you know what, let’s just brainstorm for now.

*an issue between campers
*Captain Hook and his pirate crew try to takeover (since EPCOT has the lake)
* Yzma has a potion that does something
*maybe do Jafar instead of Maleficent

OOC: Ohh, Jafar is a good idea. Especially since he actually used mind control. I like the Yzma idea too. Either would be fine with me!

OOC: Okay, so Jafar wants an empire/be sultan, so he decides to find powerful people. He finds some of the campers and turns them if they don't agree to work for him. He then decides to take over the park (maybe MK because of the castle?) and the other campers have to defeat him.

OOC:That's sounds great I feel like he would only want the campers with powers and the ones that have evil parents though.
Eira:She smiled.

OOC: Okay, so Jafar wants an empire/be sultan, so he decides to find powerful people. He finds some of the campers and turns them if they don't agree to work for him. He then decides to take over the park (maybe MK because of the castle?) and the other campers have to defeat him.

OOC: I like it! :thumbsup2

OOC: This WHOLE page has been JUST out of character. Someone please RP with me?

OOC: I can throw somebody at you. Actually, I'll throw three.

Chao, Andrew and Jiang: They were walking off a ride and bumped into a girl. "Oh, sorry. Are you okay?"

Hannah:She continued to talk to Elliott "Yes I've only been here for about a day are so." As she was talking she noticed a girl with white snow skin and dark brown hair.

Eira:She was a bit bored so she decided to see if there was anyone to talk to.She noticed one red head who was wearing a tiara and wearing pink and another shorter red head who was wearing a white dress with a pair of white gloves.

She hadn't seen either of them before and decided that they might be new too. "Excuse me are you new here?

Ellieot: Responding to Hannah, "Same, I've just arrived- Oh!" She was cut off by several people who bumped into her. "I, uh, it's alright. You're alright."

Hannah:She looked around there where several people now .
Eira:She noticed that more people had come she wasn't sure if the girl heard her question."Sorry for interrupting I'm Eira welcome to the camp."

Chao: "Oh that's good. Say, aren't you campers like us? I bet you are. I’m Li Chao -oh wait, the Westerners do surnames after given names- Chao Li actually, this is my boyfriend Andrew Parr and My Lord, His Majesty Prince Jiang Wei."

Andrew: "Hi."

Jiang: Looking uncomfortable, he said "Chao, I was trying to keep the p-r-i-n-c-e thing low key."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter