Camp of Disney RP Part 4

OOC: I think it's animatronics, because animation and anima has something to do with life in I think Greek (I could be wrong and it could be Latin), but in short you were only off by one letter.

Henriette: "Yes, I think they're cool too."

Eira:Spaceship Earth started first there was the thing which asked her language she tapped English .Then she noticed it was getting darker she was a bit scared .Then they asked her country she tapped Germany .

The ride progress and she noticed people with animal skin for clothes caveman?She then saw Egyptains she wasn't sure was she amazed or scared by the life like animatronics.

Bellflower:Spaceship Earth started .The screen asked her language she tapped English .It was getting darker .She was glad it wasn't going fast or her hair might have caught on something.She tapped Germany for her country.

She saw a girl with short wavy brunette that had a yellow bow.The girl looked nervous.Bellflower was a bit nervous herself but she tried not to show it.She wondered where was Lucien.

Hannah:She went on Test Trek .She got in then a voice said "Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle.Okay she thought.

Not that she was planning on sticking one of her legs or arms out in the first place.She noticed the words on the screen said "sim car"she figured that "car" was the thing she was about to go in but what was sim?

The ride started but she wasn't in the least bit nervous but then the ride started going faster.She was excited.

Eira:She was enjoying the ride.
Bellflower:She was enjoying the ride.
Hannah:She was enjoying the ride she liked how it was going fast.

OOC: I think it's animatronics, because animation and anima has something to do with life in I think Greek (I could be wrong and it could be Latin), but in short you were only off by one letter.

Henriette: "Yes, I think they're cool too."

MJ: "They look kind of real in a creepy sort of way," She noted.

MJ: At last, the ride was coming to an end and the screen on the front displayed their faces for their "future." "That's really neat," MJ laughed at her picture, which she was completely not ready for.

Henriette: She laughed. "That's great!"

Lucien: He laughed at the 'future'. "Didn't see that one coming!"

Austin: He grinned. "I was wondering why they took our pictures."

Flicker and Kenji: They rode Test Track with Cameo and the group.

Kenji: "This is going really fast!"

Flicer: "Woo! This is more like it!"

Chao, Andrew and Jiang: They rode Soarin.

Jason and Natalie: They got off of Nemo and decided to get in line for another ride.

OOC: If there's anyone in line for something, they can talk to Jason and Nat

Eira:She liked the ride but she decided to go do something more calm like sitting on a bench and enjoying nature.

Bellflower:She liked the ride and she decided to go on another one and wait in line.She didn't recognize anyone but she noticed a redhead girl wearing black "Hi."

Hannah:She liked Test Trek and decide to do something else.

Eira:A bird came she smiled.
Bellflower:"So did you go on Pirates of the Carribean before?"
Hannah:She thought about buying something.

Eira:She was having fun.
Bellflower:"I heard about it and I wanted to know if it was any good.My name is Bellflower it's nice to meet you."
Hannah:She wondered where she would go.

Henriette: She laughed. "That's great!"

MJ: She chuckled, "Our faces though! I'm still getting used to my human face. How are you getting along?"

Flicker and Kenji: They rode Test Track with Cameo and the group.

Kenji: "This is going really fast!"

Flicer: "Woo! This is more like it!"

Jori: "This is so fun!" Her hair whipped around her face as the speed of their car increased.

MJ: She chuckled, "Our faces though! I'm still getting used to my human face. How are you getting along?"

Jori: "This is so fun!" Her hair whipped around her face as the speed of their car increased.

Henriette: "Honestly, it is quite strange to be human."

Kenji: "Amazing," he agreed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter