Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

Fred: "That's true... But I'm not great with boats. I ended up going overboard on the cruise ship. "

Alana: Her eyes widened. "That's terrible! I'm glad you're alright."

Opal: "I'm sorry about that. I suppose I'd be homesick too if I didn't live in prison. Anything I can do to help?"

Dana: She shrugged. "Nah. I'll get over it." She was always quite dependent, even when she was younger. That was how she liked it.

OOC: Here are my plans for Balthazar:

- Open the portal outside of the camp.
- Becomes part of the Dominion.
- A bunch of evil warlocks/witches attack the camp.
- Is the only one who can close the portal because he opened it, so someone (i don't care who) will eventually have to make him close it.

Is this okay with everyone??? I don't want to launch a plan (still in progress) and not have anyone okay with it.

OOC: Here are my plans for Balthazar:

- Open the portal outside of the camp.
- Becomes part of the Dominion.
- A bunch of evil warlocks/witches attack the camp.
- Is the only one who can close the portal because he opened it, so someone (i don't care who) will eventually have to make him close it.

Is this okay with everyone??? I don't want to launch a plan (still in progress) and not have anyone okay with it.
OOC I like it :thumbsup2:

Jay: He kept holding on to Hope's hand. Waiting for Fury was one of the longest moments of his life.

Fairywings said:
OOC: I thought one of the Avengers was making the snnouncement.

And only if its okay with everybody. We need to get things back to normal ASAP though, this isn't the Avengers thread.

EDIT: While an Avengers threaf eould br smazong, the camp os yhe perfect setting for gathring the keys.

OOC: Just saw this. I can make of the the adult Bartons say it if you'd like.

Alana: Her eyes widened. "That's terrible! I'm glad you're alright." Dana: She shrugged. "Nah. I'll get over it." She was always quite dependent, even when she was younger. That was how she liked it.

OOC: Love the idea Villainess.

Fred: "I manages to get back on the ship, so it wasn't too big of a deal. I got lucky that time..."

Jason: He knew what it felt like to be homesick. Getting used to new surroundings can be useful though.

Amber: She was still with Josh. "Does staying with Blue all the time useful? It must be difficult to be lonely with him around."

Opal: she slunk to the ground and started trembling. She felt her father's ghost above her, angry at her for how much she failed, and that she is dating someone good. He wanted her to convert him to the dark side. "I-I don't want to." She mumbled.

Opal: she slunk to the ground and started trembling. She felt her father's ghost above her, angry at her for how much she failed, and that she is dating someone good. He wanted her to convert him to the dark side. "I-I don't want to." She mumbled.

OOC: Can Jason see him?

OOC: Love the idea Villainess.

Fred: "I manages to get back on the ship, so it wasn't too big of a deal. I got lucky that time..."

Jason: He knew what it felt like to be homesick. Getting used to new surroundings can be useful though.

Amber: She was still with Josh. "Does staying with Blue all the time useful? It must be difficult to be lonely with him around."

Alana: "Well good luck with that." She meant it. "Do you cross over to the shop every night?"

Dana: She watched Opal walk away, feeling almost sorry for her.

Josh: "Whenever we split up, bad things happen. A few months ago I almost died because I didn't have him." He laughed. "I can't remember what it feels like to be lonely."

Alana: "Well good luck with that." She meant it. "Do you cross over to the shop every night?" Dana: She watched Opal walk away, feeling almost sorry for her. Josh: "Whenever we split up, bad things happen. A few months ago I almost died because I didn't have him." He laughed. "I can't remember what it feels like to be lonely."
Fred: "It's not always the ship, but yeah, every night. "

Amber: "My sisters are almost always right next to me, so I'm not lonely very often. "

OOC: What time is it in RP time? I'd guess around 4:00...

Fred: "It's not always the ship, but yeah, every night. "

Amber: "My sisters are almost always right next to me, so I'm not lonely very often. "

OOC: What time is it in RP time? I'd guess around 4:00...
OOC Yeah, probably

Josh: "Yeah, my brother's not around all the time, but I've always got someone. I'm okay with having Blue around-"

Blue: "You totally love it-"

Josh: "The only thing I don't like is when he talks in my head."

Alana: "Wow. I don't think I could do that."

OOC Yeah, probably Josh: "Yeah, my brother's not around all the time, but I've always got someone. I'm okay with having Blue around-" Blue: "You totally love it-" Josh: "The only thing I don't like is when he talks in my head." Alana: "Wow. I don't think I could do that."

Fred: "I drink lots of coffee. "

Amber: "That would totally freak me out. "

Fred: "I drink lots of coffee. "

Amber: "That would totally freak me out. "
Alana: "I could imagine." She laughed. "Coffee can make my magic act up sometimes."

Josh: "It still freaks me out."

Evelyn: She was suprised to see her father's mouth starting to move.

Clint: "After much dissucion, we're letting you kids go back to camp."

Evelyn: "Thank You.", she said smiling.

Jay: He exclaimed, "YES THANK YOU!"

Natasha: "Please be more carefully."

Barton kids: They nodded.

Evelyn: She was suprised to see her father's mouth starting to move. Clint: "After much dissucion, we're letting you kids go back to camp." Evelyn: "Thank You.", she said smiling. Jay: He exclaimed, "YES THANK YOU!" Natasha: "Please be more carefully." Barton kids: They nodded.

Eli: He grinned. "Thanks, we will. "

Jason: She picked her up. "Opal!"

Eli: He grinned. "Thanks, we will. "

Jason: She picked her up. "Opal!"
Dana: She heard Jason but pretended she didn't. She wanted to explore more. Everything was new. She had to keep reminding herself not to look at the sun. That hurt. Lost in thought, she wondered into the forest.

Alana: She brushed a strand of caramel colored hair from her face. "What now?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter