Calling D&B experts

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I am trying to decide which bag will be a Christmas present. I was checking on EBAY and saw wristlets with a navy blue background and a red background. Are these available in full size purses?

TIA

Kim

I am pretty sure you can see all the D & B bags that are available on the Disney store site (except the DCL ones) but you can check with Jen, she is the resident D&B expert :santa:

I am trying to decide which bag will be a Christmas present. I was checking on EBAY and saw wristlets with a navy blue background and a red background. Are these available in full size purses?

TIA

Kim

No. :sad2: There is also a DCL wristlet in yellow (that's the one I'm getting).

Hi Kim,

There's a lot of new styles coming out. They recently did the celebration Mickey balloons and then the denim pink/purple and navy/sky blue Mickey and Minnie style. The DCL ones (red, navy blue) you can only get on the ship or via eBay. I like how they are similar to the sketch. That one is my favorite, but I also have another Mickey face one.

Here's a link to those you can buy in the parks or online...

http://www.disneystore.com/dooney-bourke/mn/1000812/

Kim...I have the DCL medium tote. Maybe we'll run into each other on Saturday (day before the cruise) so that you can see it in person before the cruise...what are your plans that day?

Yeah, the colors for the DCL exclusives are for wristlets only. I would have wanted to buy a DCL one in a color if they were in a bigger size. I guess I'll get a wristlet color and a regular tote. :banana:

Oh, and I bought the letter carrier style in green at WDW. Love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter