Cake

_auroraborealis_

I like marshmallows. And adult beverages.
While TOTWL is closed, and sometimes even when it is not, you can get The Cake at The Wave.

You have to ask. It is not on the menu.

But it's not the same. The cake at the wave is good but top of the world is much better. We were there September 2nd. That's when we found out irpt was different.

But it's not the same. The cake at the wave is good but top of the world is much better. We were there September 2nd. That's when we found out irpt was different.

We had it in August, and it seemed to be the same. However, I could swear the portion at TOTWL is bigger than the one at The Wave.

All I can say is we were there in January and had the cake at Top of the World and it was unbelievable. In September we tried it at The Wave and it was different. The cake layers were different as were the different fillings between the layers. Not saying it was bad, just different.

What is this "cake" of which you speak? I have stayed at BLT since it opened and have never heard tell of such a sin. Do tell.
The seven-layer cake from Top of the World Lounge is now over at The Wave! It has chocolate cake, yellow cake, white chocolate mousse, some sort of hazelnut crunch layer--it's delicious.

Oh my GOSH I so need to try this! Wonder if we can get a whole one for a birthday celebration later this month?

We split a piece of 7 layer cake from TOTWL with 7 people in 2016. It was yummy and huge back then!

Only if you give up your oldest child. It's gonna set you back a bundle.

Meh...I've got 2 other kids...guess I'll have to put the oldest in my suitcase since he refuses to go on the trip with us. Will they finish paying for his college also? :) Sounds like with that savings I can afford the cake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter