Cake Delivery To Best Western Lake Buena Vista FL

mws_mm

Earning My Ears
Hello,

My boyfriend and I are celebrating our anniversary/my birthday in Orlando this year! I was hoping to get a birthday/anniversary cake delivered to our room one night for part of our celebration. Since I am not from the Orlando area, I do not know of any bakeries, let alone one that will deliver. Please help!

Thanks! :daisy:

Any " Publix " supermarket will make a cake for you ..... I do not know if they will deliver.

Look for nearest Publix ...... order on line ....... better still go there in person ..make your selection ( They have a book of ideas )

Then slip out again when Cake is ready and Collect.

Selection is .......... Awsome

Best Western is the last hotel on hotel blvd..... there is a goodings supermarket like 1/2 mile down the street they are pricey but make cakes.

Best Western is the last hotel on hotel blvd..... there is a goodings supermarket like 1/2 mile down the street they are pricey but make cakes.

^^^^^ This

Goodings is easily walkable from the Best Western. We have made that walk several times for snacks, drinks, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter