Caffeine Free, Diet Soda in the Parks and Resorts? Particularly, Pop Century?

katybugsmom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! My DH and I are going to WDW in June. He only drinks Caffeine Free Diet soft drinks. We will be staying at POP. Has anyone been recently and seen any of these drinks on the fountains? Thanks so much!

Do you mean specifically like caffeine free Diet Coke? Or any diet soda that wouldn’t have caffeine like Sprite Zero?

I'd use the mobile order feature on the Disney app, you should be able to see what is available.

Not at Pop, Diet Coke and Coke Zero on the fountains. Some hotels like Beach and Yacht club have a freestyle machine where there might be caffeine free flavors but I would plan on bringing your own soda. Definitely no caffeine zero calories sodas in the park.

There’s a light Minute Maid lemonade on the fountain at Pop if I remember right.

Definitely no caffeine zero calories sodas in the park.
Has anyone checked Club Cool at Epcot? I haven’t been in the new location, but they used to sell a wider variety of Coke products than the typical Disney shop. If anyplace in a park might have it, that would be where I would check first.

All of the Coke Freestyle machines have multiple choices for Caffeine-free Diet soft drinks. They are present at many of the resorts, but I have no idea if they are available at POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter