• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabin Availability October 20 Fantasy

Can you point to me where you see 83% availability? I have been to this site before, but can't see, even from the link, where it shows the % availability.

TIA

Just click on 7 Nt East Carib in the left hand column. That'll show you all Eastern Carribean cruises with stateroom category availability.

Martin

Can you point to me where you see 83% availability? I have been to this site before, but can't see, even from the link, where it shows the % availability.

TIA

I wondered this too but I think he/she meant that if there are 10 categories and 8 are showing open they are saying there is 80% availability - which isn't probably truly correct because some of those could be gty or only have 2 rooms left - so you can't really see 'true' availability.

From what I could find out through the forums on that site is the percentage is the percentage of categories with availability not how may rooms are left. Based on checking on the DCL website, many of those categories are in GTY status.

Even if you check to see how many rooms are available, it still won't give a very accurate figure of how full the ship will be. 100 staterooms of 1-2 people is a big difference than 100 staterooms of 3-5 people. Maybe call DCL and ask. Maybe they will tell you.

Yes - CruiseFish shows category availability. It could theoretically show 100% category availability with 98% of the staterooms booked. :)

(Thats 1250 staterooms in 25 categories each with only one left: 1225/1250*100%)

Martin

This is all waaaayyy over my head..so confusing! Butbthanks for the info and trying to help :goodvibes

mhconley said:
Yes - CruiseFish shows category availability. It could theoretically show 100% category availability with 98% of the staterooms booked. :)

(Thats 1250 staterooms in 25 categories each with only one left: 1225/1250*100%)

Martin

This has always confused me. Thanks for clearing it up.

I don't see how category availability is really useful though but oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter