Cabana Bay early check in

TeamEvansGo

Mouseketeer
I read that Cabana Bay may allow early check in by request. How do you go about requesting that?

If we can't get early check in, and arrive before 4pm, will they hold our bags so that we can go to the parks until check in?

If you arrive before 4pm you can check in and your room may be ready. If not then you can leave your bags with the bag check and head off to the parks. Bag check is to the right as you check in.

Yes, your bags will be held so you can go to the park once you check in

They will send you a text with the room number so you can bypass the lobby and go directly to your room

You can request your luggage be put in our room

You can call in advance or wait until you check in to request to take any room for when you arrive

It would need to be in the same category that you booked

If you arrive before 4pm you can check in and your room may be ready. If not then you can leave your bags with the bag check and head off to the parks. Bag check is to the right as you check in.

Once again with the answer! You are practically planning my trip for me! Many thanks.

I've arrived at Cabana Bay between 10 a.m. and noon on my two stays and both time was able to check-in on arrival (once in a standard room, once in a suite). Guests can "check out" in the morning via the TV, e-mail (I think) or at the desk so they make it super easy to tell them "this room is empty and can be cleaned now," which probably also helps.

They always let you do the checkin process starting at around 6am. Maybe they'll have a room, maybe they won't.

All decent hotels in my experience will hold your luggage. CB is no exception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter