• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CAA/AAA Parking Discounts?

Cdn Gal

DIS Veteran
Good Afternoon!
Are there any discounts that are available le for CAA/AAA/ or anything else for parking? Thank you šŸ˜Š

Not sure what youā€™re asking. Resort parking fees have gone away and parking is complimentary at Disney Springs. As far as I understand, there are no discounts for parking at the parks. Hope that helps!

Not sure what youā€™re asking. Resort parking fees have gone away and parking is complimentary at Disney Springs. As far as I understand, there are no discounts for parking at the parks. Hope that helps!
Yes I wasn't sure if I became an AARP or AAA member if you were able to get parking discounts.

Where are you looking for parking discounts? At the parks? I donā€™t believe those exist.

Last edited:

Where are you looking for parking discounts? At the parks? I donā€™t believe those exist.
This was a thing years ago. Say you bought tickets through CAA, theyā€™d throw in passes for complimentary parking valid at a WDW park. Or a ā€œfree upgradeā€ to preferred parking for the price of general parking.

I remember using that last one on a 2010 trip but Iā€™m not sure how long it lasted after that. It sticks in my mind because we used the preferred parking upgrade at MK (TTC) but it wasnā€™t that great of an upgrade as we ended up too close to TTC for a tram, but far enough away that it was still a decent hike.

I can say CAA hasnā€™t offered that in years though; it stopped pre-COVID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter