C.Ann

I've been thinking of you all day, C.Ann. How are you tonight?

(Thanks for starting this thread, Marilyn! :) )

Jason!!!! ;)

C.Ann, Jason's wiseguy comments notwithstanding, thinking about you today as well.

Yeah - I thought of sending a PM - but thought she might not have time to read any. (this is a great idea!) Another person with you on her mind, C.Ann - hang in there!

C.Ann you and your family have been in my thoughts all dy. I hope that no news is good news. Keep the Faith.

You're in my thoughts, too. I hope you found some good shoes for DH.

These boards are amazing for bringing people and their hearts together.
Know that you and your family are also in mine:(

I pray for 'better' days ahead for you and your loved ones.....

could someone put a link to what this is about?

want to add my comfort too

C.Ann, you know I am thinking of you... I hope all is well and that you are getting some sleep you certainly need! You are constantly in my prayers {{{hugs}}}

I was just looking for a post from C.Ann to see if there was any more news.

I'm praying and hoping for a complete turnaround. It's time for some good news.

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}} wherever you are.

I've been thinking about you all day also, C. Ann. And every time I think of you I say a prayer for you and your husband. Don't forget to rest and eat something.

I'm also hoping that no news is GOOD news, C. Ann.

Try to take care of yourself as well, OK?

well, not sure what it's about but here is my comfort C.Ann...

{{hugs}}

Taysalyn -- There are several posts from C.Ann. I've found a link to one of them. The real scary problem is that her husband is quite ill in the hospital with heart & lung problems. In addition, all kinds of other problems, big and small, seem to be happening to C. Ann right now. Going through one of those terribly rough patches.

Thinking of you C.Ann and hoping you are getting strength from your family and from your many DIS buddies.

Link to C.Ann's Post

Thinking about you c ann hope things are better prayers and pd!!

I was also thinking of you today. I have been praying for your dh, dd, and the tree. I pray right now you are getting some needed rest. {{{HUGS}}} to you from out west.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter