BWV studio: water or garden view?

leebee

DIS Veteran
Which do you prefer for a view from your BWV studio, a water/pool view or a garden view- and why? Boardwalk view is sold out for our trip, so I need to decide which to reserve!

We prefer a quieter view so we would go with the garden view. A view of the quiet pool would also be good, but BWV doesn't differentiate between the quiet pool and the Clown pool.

Is preferred view sold out or boardwalk view sold out ? If preferred is still available, you can request the village green area. These are the rooms in the outside courtyard area adjacent to the boardwalk. We had a village green view studio a few years ago, and it was very nice. We were right above the crosswalk / Wyland gallery. It was quieter than directly on the boardwalk, but you could still see and hear all the action. We had no problem seeing and hearing the nighttime performers on the BW. The view of the lake and across to BC/YC was nice too.
Our upcoming trip we got in at 11 months and reserved a boardwalk view studio. Not sure if we are going to like it, but want to give it a try :scared:.
Just hoping we aren't on a lower floor.

Good Luck ..........

We probably had the worst Village Green studio ever. On the second floor, first room on the corridor (so close to the elevator), but right next to the porch where all the guests sit and wait until their room is available or meet others. So you can't really sit out there with any privacy. Plus the jerk above us kept dumping his drink on the floor of his balcony above and it kept running down on top of me through a floor drain.

Good thing we were only there for one night.

We probably had the worst Village Green studio ever. On the second floor, first room on the corridor (so close to the elevator), but right next to the porch where all the guests sit and wait until their room is available or meet others. So you can't really sit out there with any privacy. Plus the jerk above us kept dumping his drink on the floor of his balcony above and it kept running down on top of me through a floor drain.

Good thing we were only there for one night.

LOL, we must have been in a studio very close to where you were ! We were also on the second floor, just a few doors away from the elevator. We had the studio with the first VERY large concrete balcony that was directly over that walkway by the Wyland Gallery. The balcony was half the size of the room !
We didn't think it was bad..........but we didn't have anyone above us dumping there drinks on our heads !:eek: We were close to the porch area, but it didn't seem too bad to us.

Boardwalk view is sold out. I asked for Village Green/garden view, higher floor. I was OK with water view until I saw online what some of these are (including seeing people's back ends as they climb the stairs for the pool slide!). The DVC member will make the reservation this morning and send me the details. I am so excited; we are taking our daughter to the Food&Wine festival to celebrate her 21st birthday!

Boardwalk view is sold out. I asked for Village Green/garden view, higher floor. I was OK with water view until I saw online what some of these are (including seeing people's back ends as they climb the stairs for the pool slide!). The DVC member will make the reservation this morning and send me the details. I am so excited; we are taking our daughter to the Food&Wine festival to celebrate her 21st birthday!
You will like the Village Green section ! :goodvibes .
I am second guessing our decision of Boardwalk view ........thinking I should have requested Village green instead :scared: . Oh well, we will give it a try. :thumbsup2
As long as we dont get a view of the clown pool , we are o.k. :clown: :scared1: lol.

A Boardwalk view gives you a view of the Boardwalk, not of the pool. The pool is on the other side of the building so you won't see it at all. You will be somewhere between the village green view rooms and Jelly Rolls bar. We always stay Boardwalk view and love it. We always request higher floor as we don't want to be in one of the first floor rooms.

Denise

A Boardwalk view gives you a view of the Boardwalk, not of the pool. The pool is on the other side of the building so you won't see it at all. You will be somewhere between the village green view rooms and Jelly Rolls bar. We always stay Boardwalk view and love it. We always request higher floor as we don't want to be in one of the first floor rooms.

Denise

Yea, I know...thats one of the reasons we booked BW view......so we dont have to look at that scary clown pool , lol.
We also requested a high floor as well. Really dont want to be in first floor room , or directly above Jelly Rolls or close to Atlantic Dance. Rooms around JR or AD must be a little louder at night !

There are no rooms above Jelly Rolls, that is the Attic. We were in room 4001, right next to Jelly Rolls/Attic in our December visit. We heard no noise from Jelly Rolls or the Atlantic Dance Hall, and rooms at that end have the best overall view fm any resort in WDW.

Denise

We requested a pool view on our last stay and we had a room on the 1st floor facing the Keister Coaster. It was a great location. At first we thought you'd be able to hear a lot of noise from the outside, but you really couldn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter