BWV Bus Service - Did they Change?

Maxwell

DIS Veteran
The route has always been Swan, Dolphin, Yacht/Beach and BW. We were there this week and they no longer stop at the Yacht/Beach. Is this new? Now, if they could only cut out the Swan/Dolphin and dedicate solely to BW it would be great.

Once again, the bus service was horrible from the BW. The buses are always jam packed by the time they arrive with tons of people waiting at the BW to get on with no seats and very little room to even stand especially for MK.

Are you saying they might have sensed that stuffing guests from (7) resorts onto one bus might be a problem??? The routes from these resorts to MK and AK and back really are overloaded and overcrowded.
What is truly amazing is that all of these resorts are deluxe or premium and they are treating these guests like that...AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!
It is really frustrating to be paying a premium and watch people staying at All Stars and Carribean Beach etc.. leisurely stroll to an uncrowded stop while we have to stuff into ONLY ONE BUS with guests from 7 MAJOR RESORTS.
We are heading back down in a few days and I am going to print out several letters to distribute to the people at the stops and on the bus.
I really have trouble believing that I am the only one feeling that way...Anyone else???

The five Epcot resorts participate in MOD... Magic On Demand. Bus routes are dynamic in the morning... they can change at any moment.

Three typical dispatches:

Swan -> Dophin -> (Boardwalk)
Yacht -> Beach -> (Boardwalk)
Boardwalk

Depending on crowds, these routes can change...

I got dispatched to do one of these runs Sunday during the peak morning rush... 9:30am, I did an AK/BB for Yacht, Beach & Boardwalk. I picked up maybe 35 people between the three resorts, and all bus stops were pretty much clear.

I'm always monitoring the radios and whatnot, and I have not heard any service issues with the Epcot Resorts lately.

Originally posted by valeriekc
It is really frustrating to be paying a premium and watch people staying at All Stars and Carribean Beach etc.. leisurely stroll to an uncrowded stop while we have to stuff into ONLY ONE BUS with guests from 7 MAJOR RESORTS.

The Epcot Resort area is considered only five resorts, despite the DVC. Also, if you think the All-Stars are uncrowded, you need to check again.

We are heading back down in a few days and I am going to print out several letters to distribute to the people at the stops and on the bus.

I would advise not doing that... Disney Security frowns big time on doing such a thing... I'd hate for your vacation to be ruined over that...

would advise not doing that... Disney Security frowns big time on doing such a thing... I'd hate for your vacation to be ruined over that...

Last time I checked WDW was located in America.
Are you perhaps indicating that Disney does not allow freedom of speech??
That is not the black eye that WDW needs now with crowds already lower than they would like.

I hope that I can go and get on a bus within a reasonable amount of time and maybe even find a seat!! I know it sounds crazy but when I'm paying a premium to stay on property and PAYING for WDW transportation I shouldn't have to be crammed on a bus with other unfortunate people paying for the same poor service. I appreciate the work that you do and it is not your fault..they have cut back drivers and buses to improve the already suffering bottom line. I have been going and staying on property for many many years now and the bus availability has steadily gotten worse. I just hope that enough people can recognize the obvious and voice their own opinions as well.
I am a DVC member and I have more invested than the casual vistor and would like to see improvements where I have chosen to vacation. I will go down with an open mind and hope to have no concerns about transport.
thank you for your advice!

Last time I checked WDW was located in America.
Are you perhaps indicating that Disney does not allow freedom of speech??

Disney is located on private property, and distributing flyers might be considered solicitation. A better solution might be to request to speak in person to a Disney Transport Guest Service Manager.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter