• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWI vs BWV

RNBelle

Mouseketeer
I just booked a BWI room for next month (Easter) for my family of six over the phone- 2 adults, 2 kids, one 2-year-old and one infant. I just looked on the website and saw a BWV studio for cheaper. Should I snag it?

FYI: Our two kids will share a bed, our 2-year-old can sleep on the day bed, and our infant will be in a crib/pack-n-play.

It looks like the BWI room is slightly larger than the BWV room, but with the BWV you get a small kitchenette that has a fridge, microwave, toaster, regular coffee pot, which you might prefer with the kids.

If you think your two older children will be comfortable on a pull-out sofa, I would book the studio. I find BWV to be quieter than BWI.

With the murphy bed folded down, it may be hard finding a place to put the pack and play.

We just got back from BWV in a two bedroom lock off, so our side of the room was the studio. It had a ton of space, but there were only four of us. There was a lot of room by the door for our double stroller so I would imagine a pack n play would fit there. The sofa bed was super comfy!! Just as comfortable as the regular bed. We enjoyed the kitchenette for washing toddler cups out (they provide dish soap in the room) and having a place for snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter