BW Rooms

dbail2

DIS Veteran
Are there any rooms that I could request so I would have a garden view and not a parking lot at the Boardwalk Inn ?? Are some really far from the pool ?We would Like to be centrally located.? It is hard to tell from the layout I have seen.

Many of the standard rooms at the Inn overlook the gardens. Our room in Nov {standard} overlooked the rose gardens and we had at spectacular view of Illuminations every night from our balcony. Because most rooms you will need an elevator to get to the ground floor, which is where the pools both quiet and the Luna pool on the Villa side, are located, being close to the elevator is probably the most "centrally located" you can get. I would simply ask for a "garden view" when you check in or fax your request ahead. We did not do either and just went with the flow and got an awesome room!! We love the whole resort and are going back in April for 10 nights!!

dbail2.....Sorry for the delay in responding, worked all weekend and not alot of time for playing on the DIS!! We stayed in room #3282 in Nov. The only drawback of this particular room and for us it did not really matter since it was only myself and my best friend... the balcony was small. Not the smallest balcony but just up in size from the smallest. Some of the rooms had slightly larger balconys which would work better if you have more than 2 people. We had our coffee out there every morning and it was just delightful!

We requested a room near the elevator and got quite the opposite, however, it worked out great. We were on the first floor, garden view, and were able to walk out an exit door. We could walk right to the quiet pool or cross the Courtyard, into the main building and right to the Luna Pool. Both pools were very convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter