• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying tickets

cheapster316

Mouseketeer
We are doing 1 day 2 park pass and staying at Surfside. I’m getting ready to purchase tickets. Is it best to buy them and wait to print so I’m not constantly pulling a printed email out. How often will I need to show them? Admission and to take the train?
I know I’m overthinking but want to do what’s best. Thanks

You can print them, you can upload them to the App so they're on your phone, or you can go to a ticket desk (such as the one in Surfside) and have them print the tickets.

Yes, you only need them for admission & the train. And readmission if applicable. In your case I would probably just put them in my phone with a backup printed paper copy in my pocket, IMO it's not worth spending any time at the ticket desk for 1 day tickets.

You can print them, you can upload them to the App so they're on your phone, or you can go to a ticket desk (such as the one in Surfside) and have them print the tickets.

Yes, you only need them for admission & the train. And readmission if applicable. In your case I would probably just put them in my phone with a backup printed paper copy in my pocket, IMO it's not worth spending any time at the ticket desk for 1 day tickets.
Thank you so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter