Buying tickets to other attractions.

Tamara NZ

Earning My Ears
Since this will likely be our one and only trip to the USA, we are going to do as many things as we can while there. I have already purchased out 10 day passes to Disneyland, but there are other things we want to go to like the wax museums in Hollywood and Universal Studios, San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld.

I can obviously by tickets to these places online before we go and could probably hunt down some discounts. But I was told by a friend not to buy any here and wait until we get over there and get them from our Hotels. Has anyone done this before and are the prices available from the hotels any good? Or should I start buying them online taking into account the very bad exchange rate?

Thanks

Either way you'll pay an exchange rate/fees unfortunately. I've not used this, but this looks like it will cover what you are looking to do and might offer enough discount to buy in advance..

Go Select Pass - San Diego (US, LEGOLAND, SD Zoo, Seaworld, Knots berry farm, etc - you "build" your own pass from a range of attractions.

Postage of tickets to you v overall savings might be an issue to consider.

HTH and have a great trip.

We purchased the Southern California city pass, which included universal. However, it now has Lego land in its place. We didn't use the Sandiego zoo portion, only SeaWorld.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter