Buying Disney Tickets without assigning names

bbsearchlight

DIS Veteran
Hi. does anyone know if there is a way to purchase Disney tickets without assigning a name to each one. I am buying these for future use, but don't know for sure yet who will be going which is why I don't want to assign names to each ticket right now. However, on Disneyworld.com, it won't allow you to purchase tickets without assigning a name to each ticket. Any help? Thank you.

I understand that, but if I decide to give them away to a family member or friend, I would rather not have the hassle of having to have them use my account. I would like to keep the tickets unassigned and not tied to a specific account.

I understand that, but if I decide to give them away to a family member or friend, I would rather not have the hassle of having to have them use my account. I would like to keep the tickets unassigned and not tied to a specific account.

I think it's possible for them to have the tickets in your account as well as theirs. I am not sure how this goes but I think that they can access their ticket by having their own account and somehow it is shared.

I bought all my bargain ticket from UC as recommended here. It's a definite money saver and you can get a hard copy ticket in your hand.

You have to be friends on DME and then can reassign the ticket to the friend.

My cousin bought out tickets together and assigned my ticket to me since we are friends on DME. I can reassign the ticket assigned to me, but not the one assigned to her.

Because you can buy discounted Disney GCs and use them to pay for the tickets (via Dinsey) and depending on the discount, can save more than UT.

Because you can buy discounted Disney GCs and use them to pay for the tickets (via Dinsey) and depending on the discount, can save more than UT.

You're right! I didn't think of that. I'm getting ready to buy tickets so I worked it out. Where UT saved about $5 per ticket, using GCs purchased at 5% off saved about $20 per ticket. Thanks!

You're right! I didn't think of that. I'm getting ready to buy tickets so I worked it out. Where UT saved about $5 per ticket, using GCs purchased at 5% off saved about $20 per ticket. Thanks!
Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter