Buying discounted gift cards online

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
Where are the best places to buy gift cards online? Discounted ones that is?

I have had success on raise.com. I buy discounted e gift cards for Target and use them to buy Disney gift cards online. If you look on retailmenot.com I think you can still find a coupon code for 5.00 off your first purchase on raise as well.

I just made my first raise purchase with Target giftcards at 6.6%. As soon as Target allows us to purchase a Disney card online, I'll buy one with the 5% redcard discount.

Wooo Hooo...... Just ordered a $60 card for the Macaroni Grill for $51 from Cardpool. Using that and a $5 coupon our approximate $65 bill will come to $50.

I'll third Raise. We've had no problems with them, but always use the gift cards almost immediately after purchasing them. I know a couple of DISers have had issues with disappearing balances but said that Raise resolved the issues very quickly.

Another positive vote for raise. Ive gotten some duds-Chick fil a and Cheesecake factory but they were very responsive and I had a refund in 3-4 days.

Here's another positive vote for Raise. I recently had a problem with my purchase of over $1,000 in Best Western physical gift cards from Raise. Even after checking the balances on the Best Western site to verify that the funds were on the card, I had trouble using them when we checked into the hotel two weeks ago. Turns out the cards were deactivated before I purchased them because they were purchased using a stolen credit card. I emailed Raise with the issue that night, they responded the next morning that they were checking into it. Within 24 hours they told me that they were issuing me a full refund. The communication from Raise was outstanding, with emails being sent each step of the way letting me know what was happening. Although I probably won't purchase any more Best Western gift cards, I will continue to purchase other cards from Raise since I now know first hand what great customer service they provide and that they stand behind their guarantee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter