Buying AP at airport

Eeyore2142

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you walk by the store at the Orlando Airport that sells the activated APs on your way to baggage claim. I am buying one for the first time and need to have it to check in the hotel (I know, not everyone is asked for it, but I want to be safe)

Thanks!

We have purchased Annual Passes at the Disney Earport at MCO in the past. If I remember correctly, we did pass by the store on our way to baggage claim. We flew Southwest into Terminal A. But don't worry, there should be maps that can direct you to the correct location!

:wave2:

There are two disney stores in the Orlando Airport and they both sell AP passes. ::MickeyMo

This would be a great idea except I have read that it can take quite a long time. We will be using a towncar service which will be waiting for us, but then again..we could let them know a later time...

Anyone done this that could post how long it should normally take to buy 2 passes, if there isn't a problem?

Originally posted by Kristina
This would be a great idea except I have read that it can take quite a long time. We will be using a towncar service which will be waiting for us, but then again..we could let them know a later time...

Anyone done this that could post how long it should normally take to buy 2 passes, if there isn't a problem?

The first time 2003 I bought two APs there, it took quite a while... about 25 minutes but I think that was because the CM was elderly and couldn't hear us as well. This past September, when I went it took about 10 minutes ... but half of the time I was waiting in line. I also had a towncar waiting for me so I just decided to get the one. We later purchased the second AP at Guest Services in DTD and the CM there was lightning fast ... she must have done everything in less than 5 minutes.

Thanks for the info! I had the same concern as Kristina, but I figure the towncar can wait a little bit. I will give them a heads up that we need to get passes.

Originally posted by waltmick
Does the Disney Earport accept Mastercard for the APs?

I think that they will take MC, VISA, and DISCOVER.

I have gotten them at the airport however one member of our party wasn't getting one so I sent him ahead to retrieve the luggage and catch up with the town car driver. That worked out well.

Liz

I'm going to do that, thanks! Our room reservation is with an AP discount and if I get them in advance that would be one less worry! I've read on the boards that they don't really ask for it at check in, but I emailed Disney to be on the safe side. The email back was just a bunch of mumbo jumbo and didn't address my question at all, so.... Yay! I'm going to the Disney store, haha ::yes:: !

We bought out current APs at the EarPort store in June on our way to luggage claim. It did take a lot longer than I'd hoped for. The CMs weren't quite up to speed on the process and the delay was compounded by an equipment problem with the ticket printer. The printer tried to feed two pieces of ticket stock at once and half-printed each one. The whole process took about 20 minutes to complete. The good news was that there were still plenty of people waiting for luggage when we got to the claim area.

Our flight doesn't even get in until 8:30 that evening, I sure hope they are still open then...anyone know?

5 days:thewave: yippeeeeeeee:hyper: !

Just curious, is this place open late at night

We have voucher sfor our APs and need to have them activated so we can check into Pop Century on Dec. 1. However, we won't be landing until after 9:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter