Buying an AP at Hong Kong Disneyland

Natcol

Earning My Ears
We are visiting HK DL in March. We plan to buy gold magic access passes once we get there. As hotel guests we get automatic park reservations for any tickets / passes we buy. I have confirmed that with Disney directly.
My question is for anyone who has bought the magic access pass at one of the hotels. If I buy the pass at the hotel, do they issue me the proper pass then and there with the photo being taken etc or will they give me something to redeem at the ticket booths at the park to get the actual pass? I'm really hoping to avoid having to line up at the ticket booths if I can.

Thanks

I've always bought MAPs in advance (online) so I can also get the benefit of the hotel discount for my stay. Pretty sure I've always received the physical card at check-in. Not sure if this is still how they do it - my last trip was in 2019.

In 2016 we bought annual passes when we checked in and they gave them to us right away. We even got lanyards with a spot for the passes which were cute.

@fgaini please DM me, I don't have access (maybe because I am new?) and the main thread is closed

You probably need to post few more times to be able to send private messages... DM when you are able to do that. At the moment I cannot reach you either.

We are visiting HK DL in March. We plan to buy gold magic access passes once we get there. As hotel guests we get automatic park reservations for any tickets / passes we buy. I have confirmed that with Disney directly.
My question is for anyone who has bought the magic access pass at one of the hotels. If I buy the pass at the hotel, do they issue me the proper pass then and there with the photo being taken etc or will they give me something to redeem at the ticket booths at the park to get the actual pass? I'm really hoping to avoid having to line up at the ticket booths if I can.

Thanks
Would love to hear how things went regarding this as I was hoping to purchase a gold Magic access pass for a 2025 trip.
I had read somewhere that someone was only able to make one Park reservation when they purchased the pass prior to arrival.
Did you get automatic park reservations for staying on property?
Did things go smoothly using your pass?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter