But We Haven't Lost Last Years Weight Yet! COMPLETED PAGE 32!

I am so excited to see another trip report from you! Three weeks worth, wow! I am hoping you get to the cruise food before we hit the Magic in August - no pressure! :thumbsup2

Hungry.... oh man... am I hungry... Bring on the food!!!

So looking forward to your trip report! Your formal picture is lovely, you both look so smart! :thumbsup2

Sonya -- Did you realize you have a fan club?! Two pages so far of nothing but people telling you they can't wait to read your report! You are a rock star! ::yes::

Maria :upsidedow

I'm in too! I'm really excited to hear about your cruise. Are you doing an actual TR for the cruise at all?

Can't wait to read this. We leave in a week and I'm loving reading reports as I gear up.

Woo-Hoo!!!

I'm in - altho I'd rather wait until the report is all finished!! ;)

LOVE the formal picture you posted of the two of you! Those shoes!!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for taking the time to indulge me of my food obsession!!

WOW!! I can't believe how many responses I've had already!! Thank you! Let me get this posted, and then I will answer you!:goodvibes

So let us begin with the first evening!

By the time we sorted out the problems with the room it was getting on for 7.30, and we were feeling the travel, so we decided just to stay on site. We walked down to the Riverside Mill at Port Orleans Riverside, as I had read about the make your own pasta dishes. This looked pretty good up close so I went for it! There are loads of meats, veg and sauces to choose from; I went for chicken, penne pasta, mushrooms, prochuttio ham, and broccoli in a creamy alfredo sauce, with mountains of cheese on top. This came with a bread stick. It only takes a few minutes to make and you can see them doing it. Portions are HUGE! I really, really enjoyed this. Creamy, tasty, and loads of pasta – just the comfort food I was craving. The bread stick was dry so I left that. I give it 8.5/10 (loses a bit for the breadsticks, and found a bone in the chicken!).

MYO Pasta
P1020235.jpg

Tony went for a pepperoni pizza, with some breadsticks and a marinara dipping sauce. He said this was moist and tomatoey, and not dry and gives it 8/10. The bread sticks were a bit dry and get 6/10.

Pizza & breadsticks
P1020236.jpg

Dessert time!!!! No guesses as to what I would have – the one reason I wanted to stay at Riverside! The Magic Cookie Bar. :love: A graham cracker base, covered in choc chips, coconut, nuts and condensed milk, and then baked. DIVINE!!! I ate about half with dinner, and then put the rest in the fridge in our room and ate over the next couple of days. Ok, I ate it the next morning as a pre-run snack, but who’s judging?! :rotfl:Its actually even nicer chilled, so try that! 10/10!

Giant choc cake front, and magic cookie bar
P1020234.jpg

Tony went for the chocolate cake which was moist and rich and gets 8.5/10.

We hadn’t bought the refillable mugs at this point, as we weren’t sure where we were going to end up staying, so the server gave us free cups to use the soda machines, rather than charging us – I love Disney!

And that was our first night – we were very pleased so far!

Coming tomorrow – not a full Disney day . Sassagoula Floatworks for breakfast, starbucks snack, Earl of Sandwich lunch and Tony Romas dinner.

Little bonus picture – on the way to the airport in the UK we stopped for a Krispy Kreme dinner! Yummo!!!
P1020227.jpg

MMmmmmm Sonya!!! Everything looked LUSH!!!

I cannot wait for your EoS review!!! :)

We loved the POR food court! I loved the make your own pasta dishes too. It was my favorite.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter