• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Busy days to avoid @ Legoland/Zoo?

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Hi all,

I am just working on my itinerary for our Aug. trip and wondering what days to avoid. I am assuming Saturdays are very busy but is there a lot of difference with the days of the week since it is summer anyway? Just curious...

Hello. Apparently I am showing off as LegoLand guru....Thursdays at Legoland tend to be busier than Monday, Tuesday, Wenesday because it is Model Mom day. Model mom is a special annual pass for people with toddlers and is only good for Thursdays. So Thursdays are a bit fuller with strollers and moms who all seem to know one another. I have been on nearly empty Fridays as that is often "travel day" for the weekend crowd...same for the zoo.
Weekends are busy either place...the zoo always seems more crowded on Sundays than Saturdays to me. An after church destination for the local set.
Hopefully I haven't killed this thread for you. I have that talent!!!:)

Thanks for your reply! Just working on the itinerary and wanted to make sure! The boys are really excited about going!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter