Buses at CBR

akclayton

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering how the bus system is at CBR. Are there multiple bus stops? Is there normally a long wait for buses. My parents stayed there about 10 years ago and said they'd never stay there again because of the buses. We are planning a last minute trip for August and are considering staying there. I was just curious if the bus system has improved. We've only stayed at wilderness lodge and ft wilderness prior to this trip and we never had a problem. Thanks I'm advance

CBR has multiple stops, 7 of them. But most resorts either have multiple stops or share buses with other resorts. I stayed at CBR in December and had no issues with how often the buses came. My only issue was riding through those 7 stops.

We stay at CBR habitually and have yet to have a room that's inconvenient to the stops.

If you're in Jamaca or Barbados though, you will have to ride through all the other stops as those are the first/last ones depending on the way the bus enters the resort. I can't remember which ones. Sorry.

Each village has its own bus stop. The park buses circle once around the resort stopping at each stop before heading out. CBR does not share a bus with another resort so once you make it around the resort it is off to the parks. We stayed there 3 times and didn't really run into any problems. I thought it took less time to circle around CBR and head out than it did to stop at 1 or 2 other resorts before heading out if staying somewhere that shares buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter