Busch Garden Tickets

DizDaD7

Truly a ~GOOFY~ Person.
Sorry, I'm a noob when it comes to anything but WDW, but wanted to know, if anyone can help me/us.

So I've planned a surprise 5 day get away to Tampa/St Petes area, and have a few things lined up for us to do...Was looking into BG for the Friday 4-08-22 Since there will be a F & W thing going on. So I looked at the prices ,then decided to check Undercover tourist, and the prices are like $27 cheaper for each ticket.... So being that this trip is in 8 days, I'm assuming I wouldn't be able to get something mailed in time. Is it possible if I can get it at the Guest relations, perhaps...Does it work like WDW? Or is/can it be sent via email & I can show them scanned bar code or something..? Has anyone done this b4, and also Can I upgrade the ticket once Im there, if we want to add the all day dining... Thank you in advance..

BTW the other things I booked were EcoMersion, @Weeden Isnalnd preserve, and also EmPower adventures Zip lining and stuff....If yonane has done either of the 2 I'd also appreciate any feedback...Thanks again

Sorry, I'm a noob when it comes to anything but WDW, but wanted to know, if anyone can help me/us.

So I've planned a surprise 5 day get away to Tampa/St Petes area, and have a few things lined up for us to do...Was looking into BG for the Friday 4-08-22 Since there will be a F & W thing going on. So I looked at the prices ,then decided to check Undercover tourist, and the prices are like $27 cheaper for each ticket.... So being that this trip is in 8 days, I'm assuming I wouldn't be able to get something mailed in time. Is it possible if I can get it at the Guest relations, perhaps...Does it work like WDW? Or is/can it be sent via email & I can show them scanned bar code or something..? Has anyone done this b4, and also Can I upgrade the ticket once Im there, if we want to add the all day dining... Thank you in advance..

BTW the other things I booked were EcoMersion, @Weeden Isnalnd preserve, and also EmPower adventures Zip lining and stuff....If yonane has done either of the 2 I'd also appreciate any feedback...Thanks again

Every ticket (universal and Disney) that I have purchased from Undercover Tourist have been E tickets emailed to my email within minutes of purchase. It says etickets on the sea world/BG ones too.

The all day dining should be a separate purchase. It's an add-on option, not a ticket upgrade per se. Though you can bundle the ticket & dining to save money, depending on the ticket specials offered.

The all day dining should be a separate purchase. It's an add-on option, not a ticket upgrade per se. Though you can bundle the ticket & dining to save money, depending on the ticket specials offered.
Hmmm... From what I saw, it actually gives a price of a ticket with ADD and it comes to like $127, and with out it like $98....This is including tax from UT.
What I was told by an associate of BG is that the F&W vouchers were a separate purchase...:confused3 I've no idea....I think I'm gonna just buy a standard ticket and go from there...My wife has a wheat allergy & I'm not sure if they handle it like WDW, and if indeed they have many options, but thanx.

Correct, you can buy a ticket with the all day dine included. Or you can buy the all day dine while you are there ($49.99 for adults). Buying both together is cheaper than adding it later.

However, hands down if it were me I would go with the F&W tasting lanyard over the all day dine. That's assuming it is anywhere near as good as Sea World's, which was fantastic! For one day, don't bother with both.

You can also buy a refillable BG bottle & share it amongst yourselves all day - free refills the day you buy.

Correct, you can buy a ticket with the all day dine included. Or you can buy the all day dine while you are there ($49.99 for adults). Buying both together is cheaper than adding it later.

However, hands down if it were me I would go with the F&W tasting lanyard over the all day dine. That's assuming it is anywhere near as good as Sea World's, which was fantastic! For one day, don't bother with both.

You can also buy a refillable BG bottle & share it amongst yourselves all day - free refills the day you buy.
Thanks for the info....Will perhaps do that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter